• Total Members
    • Most Online

JT12
    Newest Member
    JT12

• DinoDig98

RDFT's Projects

Rinding FT

Awesome !! Love that gate . Cant wait for the gates to be available . Thanks for all your work and your talent .

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rinding FT

• ZooGrammy

• Firehawke

• Fern

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Savannahjan

These are so very cool, it's great to see new ideas taking shape.

ZooGrammy

Now this new gate is real exciting. Could it be a working ticket booth?

Okay folks don't get too excited. While these are lovely they may just end up as wonderful arches. Jay is experimenting to see what can be done. All ingame gates are 3x1 tiles and that will be his first experiment. We do not know whether the game will object to anything bigger. I have a 4x1 Atlantia arch that I was going to turn into a gate so he will probably experiment with that next.

RDing when making an arch leave a slight gap between the center tile and the arch wall. If you look at an arch that goes right up to the tile edge you will see the guests partly vanish as they go through it. You can see that happen with some of the ingame ones and probably genki's brick and atlantia ones.

Thank you all very much although it looks simple~ XD

@ZooGrammy : Ummm...I think it can't because it's a scenery.... ><.. sorry...

@Fern : I know what you mean~ :) The gate scenery is just like an "arch", and guests will disappear when they walk through the parts of the gate....so I still hope some one can make a new "real" gate~ :) About the problem of the gate, ummm... if people don't mind I think it's OK. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Rinding FT

I just got some images of AOE's animals~ and the AOE1's elephant looks good so I want to make it to an animation statue. :)

It looks like:

lDRi-27IdVbmGhyDqJjOOvgscoK.gif

p.s. the AOE1 elephant is smaller than zt1's.

And I'm wondering, about AOE2 animals, should I make them to animation statues or just make to "one image" statues. (no animation), Because the problem is, AOE2's animal's size is bigger than zt1's, like the pic... and if I make "one image" statue, at less I can change the size..... ummm..but seems like it's OK because I make them to statues, not animals...

lDRi-23DfjFlwjzYVIBuPCGH56d.jpg

People know the jaguar is smaller than the lion and the tiger.....but ..what a big jaguar and big wild boar~~ XD