• Most Online

JT12
    Newest Member
    JT12

• Truly_happy
    • strider213

My Inside/Outside Zoo

mrspiggy

thank you everyone. I love using the annex when I want a different look for the bathrooms. The guests go in and come out with happy thoughts at seeing the giraffe's, even when it's placed against a wall..

The outside area starts with the large animals exhibits which you can reach by either going left at the front gate or through the bird or reptile area.

post-29002-136320965773_thumb.jpg

The next area is for animals from the highlands.

post-29002-136320971997_thumb.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrspiggy

• Firehawke

• ZooGrammy

• ARIZNANA

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going down from the highland you enter the area I call, Lions, Tigers and Bears (Oh My!)

post-29002-136320981556_thumb.jpg

The Panda Compound is in the corner. Leaving this area you come to the polar bear plunge. Going straight will get you to the outside aquarium or walking up stairs will take you to the tundra exhibits.

post-29002-13632100163_thumb.jpg

post-29002-136321005598_thumb.jpg

The tundra area is the last of the zoo that is opened to the public year round.

This area isfor the zoo director, doctors and any visiting dignitaries. Here you will find things for their enjoyment and pleasure along with education buildings. This section is only opened to the public for 2 months of the years, when the director is on vacation. There is even a fenced in yard for their dog SNOWY!

The End.

http://www.mediafire.com/?agevrhce6wuccxn

http://www.mediafire.com/?a23g8esed42xllb

post-29002-136321039764_thumb.jpg

ZooGrammy

Love the entrance to the outer area, also the tundra area. It's great to see so many user made dls that haven't been used in a while.

Wonderful job!!! I really like the outside parts...the transitions from inside to outside are great!!!

Wow, what a great original idea. I would love to walk around in this zoo! It looks amazing.

You can get the glass aviary over at zootycoon unleashed.

Just before I was finishing my zoo, I decided to remove the outer wall (it looks so much better without) played for several more days then it crashed. Didn't panic as I thought OK, I will put the wall back in...played a few more times, then crashed again, an again and again. And not just at the front gate but everywhere I was in the zoo.

Now as you know my zoo's have been crashing lately and I could not figure out why. So I looked at my zoo ini file and remembered what Jay said about the "unlock entity" section, mine was up to 968 entries and he thought that might be the problem. So I copied it and then removed all the "unlock entity" restarted the zoo, and did not have a problem after that.

Not sure what this section of the zoo file does but from now on, I'm starting with "0" files. I keep checking to see after each shut down what's it up to and after playing for a while it's back up to:

unlockEntity0=6800

unlockCount=6

unlockEntity1=6800

unlockEntity2=6800

unlockEntity3=6800

unlockEntity4=6800

unlockEntity5=6800

I'm hoping that this was the problem, at least the zoo stopped crashing.