Thorbjc

• MsOnary
    • HeatherL
    • Luz21
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • Hawkkeye666

horse of a different color

ARIZNANA

Here is a screenshot of John's new horse of a different color . I downloaded it and tried it this morning . This is just so cool , changing colors as it walks around the exhibit . Thanks again John

JT scores again!!...Can't wait to use it!...Went to JT's site and didn't see it...Where did you find it?

JT scores again!!...Can't wait to use it!...Went to JT's site and didn't see it...Where did you find it?

animals under the letter O for oz horse

i'm thinking that this horse needs some other rainbow items! must find my $%^&£$ glasses so I can see the computer well enough to make something!

i'm thinking that this horse needs some other rainbow items! must find my $%^&£$ glasses so I can see the computer well enough to make something!

cant wait to see what you come up with !! by the way , do you think you could make Ayers Rock ( Uluru) . It would be a good addition to an Austrailian exhibit .

Yes...I found it...didn't look under "Oz"...looked under "horse" and "multicoloured"...I like it!...Dr Rick, after doing all the creations for Tasmanian Tiger's animals...I can just imagine what he will come up with...I see an "Oz Revival coming!!...Haven't seen the new OZ movie yet...it does look good...

Yes...I found it...didn't look under "Oz"...looked under "horse" and "multicoloured"...I like it!...Dr Rick, after doing all the creations for Tasmanian Tiger's animals...I can just imagine what he will come up with...I see an "Oz Revival coming!!...Haven't seen the new OZ movie yet...it does look good...

glad you found it . I looked under H for horse too ! Then i got an email from the website that told me where it was located .

Yes , i am excited to see what Dr. Rick comes up with too .

My "Oz horse" has six different colors. As I recall, the movie horse had only three! If Rick or anyone else doesn't think six is adequate for their use, then make your own and quit criticizing my hard work at creating this one!!

Woah, I don't think anyone was criticizing here my friend. We are all very thankful to you. Sometimes people just think/type out load about the "what ifs" or something. Thank you for your hard work John and please don't take things people say so harshly. :)