JT12
    Newest Member
    JT12

• strider213
    • (Admin)Savannahjan
    • LapisLazuli77

horse of a different color

ARIZNANA

Actually Rick was talking about making some foliage for the horse since the story refers to rainbow grass. So what was said was completely misinterpreted and there was no critisizing at all.

Woah, I don't think anyone was criticizing here my friend. We are all very thankful to you. Sometimes people just think/type out load about the "what ifs" or something. Thank you for your hard work John and please don't take things people say so harshly. :)

Sometimes it's a comment phrased in a way that takes away from the crux of the topic. Perhaps criticizing wasn't the correct word. How about "upstaging" to boost his own inflated ego? There have been lots of "rainbow" items made for the Wizard of Oz over the years, and Rick knows that. He just has to make that "upstaging" remark so members such as Ariznana can jump on it with a goodie, goodie "can't wait to see what he comes up with"; and turning the focus of this topic on him and his self-inflated ego. Go find your glasses and put your money where your mouth is!

sorry John , no one is knocking your work . I think you do a great job . I try to make good comments about everyone that is a super designer . you , dr rick , caddie . I never meant to upset you . I love the oz horse . just was anxious to see what else could be added to the mix .

Thanks for your hard work .

fair enough.

a pm to me or to admin would be more likely to get me to remove my post than telling me i have a self-inflated ego.

i was absolutely delighted that you had made the horse.

you inspired me... and i posted...

i was not trying to criticise or upstage you. i thought i was being supportive.

i am not cleverer than you, nor more creative, nor more anything than you.

as far as i am concerned this matter is closed.

JT...we are family here and at the other sites...when you hurt one of us you hurt all of us...please PM or email me...

Savannahjan

Unfortunately, sometimes no good deed goes unpunished. It is obvious that Dr. Rick's comment was intended to complement the excellent work done on the horse, and to display his inspiration from the project. John, not one single person here wants anything more than to encourage you and show their appreciation for your work. It is disappointing that you would lash out in such a way, even if you misunderstood the intent of the post. If you need to discuss this further, you may send me or Cricket a PM. However, you need to understand that although you are a valued member of our community here, rude posts such as yours will not be tolerated. If you cannot be respectful to other members, you will not be allowed to post here.