Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • Truly_happy
    • (Admin)Savannahjan

weather effects

fountain

Other than "pumpkin with falling leaves" is there not a swirling leaves ztd somewhere?

I cannot find it in my files.

Other than "pumpkin with falling leaves" is there not a swirling leaves ztd somewhere?

I cannot find it in my files.

yes , DrR autimnswirlyleaves and autumnflurryleaves . there are 4 different ones . in the same zip file . they can be found on designers guild , autumn leaves .

Savannahjan

Oh yes, we need to have these for the season. Thanks for the info, AZ. :1441006maple:

Oh yes, we need to have these for the season. Thanks for the info, AZ. :1441006maple:/>

u r welcome ! there are also rain , snow and lightning for weather

When my daughter's cat visits my keyboard, files often migrate. I found it in "scenery buildings" instead of its own folder. And I also found it at DG, too.

Thanks!

WAIT! .... thar be weather in this game?

Well.....sort of. They are 1/4 tile user made files. Snow is here at Tek. Rain and lightning are at ZA. There is a green pea-soup fog at ZKL.

When my daughter's cat visits my keyboard, files often migrate. I found it in "scenery buildings" instead of its own folder. And I also found it at DG, too.

Thanks!

My cats likes to visit also. I finaly had to put the keyboard on a seperate shelf. No they think they can be the monitor. Have you ever tried to build a zoo while looking through a big fat ball of black fur desiguised as a cat?