• Most Online

Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• qkr5614
    • bxdczoo

weather effects

fountain

two of my cats are monitors and one sleeps on my Mouse hand ...

As two the weather I will have to go looking for the one here at tek. That's awesome! (and tek and unleashed are the only place I have an account LOL)

You do not need to belong to Zoo Admin, Zookeeper's Lounge, Designer Guild or ZTCDD in order to download files. In fact no one can join ZKL anymore and the Guild was never open.

You do not need to belong to Zoo Admin, Zookeeper's Lounge, Designer Guild or ZTCDD in order to download files. In fact no one can join ZKL anymore and the Guild was never open.

I did not know that ...That's awesome. I guess I just assumed all the sites operated the same: Member only downloads. That's what I get for assumin' thanks fern :hug2:

WD

I did not know that ...That's awesome. I guess I just assumed all the sites operated the same: Member only downloads. That's what I get for assumin' thanks fern :hug2:/>

WD

Many of the buildings in Zoogrammy's circus zoo and also Dumbo come from Zookeeper's Lounge. Jay closed off new membership because the site was hacked and he is really about the only staff member around. But they have always had an open downloads area. Any questions about ZKL and DG can be posted at ZTCDD or here. Make sure you read the descriptions there as they date back to the games beginning and some early ones have warnings. If I feel in the mood I fix things but trying to keep up with Dr Rick's new projects keeps me busy when I am not working on my own.

Fur covered dust-wipers?