Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• gem_del_mar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

toodlepops

I am new here but I am in awe. I never knew there were so many talented people who are still making ZT1 items. I am in love with everyone of you wonderful creators. I seriously thought there were no more lovers of ZT1 out there!! Thank You all for making my ZT fun again!!

LOL How many downloads did we have just for the anniversary? Over 100 wasn't it? She'll/he'll be here for days. LOL :cutting_pieces:

She better stick around for good as for ZooTycoon 1 there in nothing better then ZooTek Phoenix (in my opinion that is) :elkgrin:

In a word? GREAT!! :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green:

:post-6-1170309992:

I agree with Beth, :wub: it's great!!! I like the height of the evergreen myself, seems to fit the garden. Thank you much for working on some new and oh so wonderful goodies for us Genki, you really keep us spoiled around here :hug2:

I agree with ZooGrammy The evergreen is that high it draws all the attention away from the other leaveless snowcovered trees but also a bit from the animals Allthough I would have no trouble at all placing this one ingame I would love to see the result with a shorter tree as well That we at least we could compare what looks the best.