Newest Member
    asd294

• (Designer)HENDRIX
    • MarkBL20
    • fmdfmdcs

Genki's ZT1 Projects

genkicoll

genkicoll

The pack I was teasing about at Travelling will have an Atlantia theme. Here are a FEW of the things I've finished so far:

atlantaqueductpicoa3.jpgatlstuffpicss6.jpg

Clue#12- Lovey wants to surprise Thurston with a souper supper, if you can help Lovey find a good recipe you'll also find clue#13

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• gem_del_mar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

genkicoll

Notes to self (so I don't forget! :P)

Genki you know the athlantean ingame items?

I miss lamps in that style Maybe they allready exist but I never saw them

I am building this marine zoo and the ingame lamps just seem misplaced in there

For Winter:
The overnight frost resulted in one more idea again when delivering mail I saw such beauty in frozen spiderwebs I saw some great webs in the Halloween contest downloads maybe you can make them really frosty Also someof them dead treas would look nice when snowcovered since many trees do not have any leaves during the winter we do not have a leaveless snowy tree yet. Maybe you can combine the ides make some trees/bushes with webs in them snowy / frosty in nature it looks awesome! In our zoos too I am sure of it!
Bare deciduous trees just dusted with snow or ice would be wonderful in a wintry zoo.
Could bellshaped lamps be possible? Or bells to stick at the zoo wall some decorated with moss and holly?

Tell me your favorites!:

tilesfortekwg5.th.jpg

"G" is finished and up in the downloads section - the Green Tranquility path :) Colors can easily be adjusted on any of the others.

OK, now that I've posted my self-reminders...Pukkie, I have 2 lamp styles in mind for the ingame Atlantean theme - One in the same shape as in post #1, and the other which I'll keep to myself for now :elkgrin: C'mon, you love surprises, right? lol~

Guest Cricket (codemaster46032)

Nice, Genki ... Very Nice! :post-1551-1124418072:

I'm looking forward to seeing all of these released! You're going to have a very busy year designing! This is a very good thing for the rest of us!

Notes to self (so I don't forget! :P)

For Winter:

Tell me your favorites!:

tilesfortekwg5.th.jpg

"G" is finished and up in the downloads section - the Green Tranquility path :) Colors can easily be adjusted on any of the others.

OK, now that I've posted my self-reminders...Pukkie, I have 2 lamp styles in mind for the ingame Atlantean theme - One in the same shape as in post #1, and the other which I'll keep to myself for now :elkgrin: C'mon, you love surprises, right? lol~

Yes I love suprises but I can't stand the thrills they bring me so :cristi: hurry up Genkicoll please??????

Kiddin take your time glad to see you took all my ideas to heart. Thanks there seems lots of good zootycoon enrichment stuff

is coming our way in 2007 Play on! :elkgrin:

genkicoll

The lamps have already been released, Pukkie, I hope you like them :D Take a look in the Grand Opening Releases thread :)

I found them now my f5 problem is solved I have them and I place them in my dlupdatefolder immediately for I am building a marine zoo just to play with me new signs :cheerlie:

genkicoll

I've finished some trees and a load of rocks/formations for the Atlantia pack (see post #1 for a peek), as well as a Poseidon statue (complete with triton), bench and more.

Any requests for this pack?