Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• gem_del_mar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

genkicoll

Waterwell? I'm not sure which item you're asking for. Already have a great vase done, but I'll try to think of more for the pack ;)

It is an ingame item in sandcolours there is a snake pit as well I'll make a screen if you still don't know what I mean

genkicoll

Ideas for names? The 2nd one I'm thinking "Southwestern Wood Tile", but no idea on the others :P

the 3d one coulde be classic wood tile first one maybe wooden cross tile allthough while writing I think no not good.

Remember my vase request? Well delivering mail I walked into a garden were a vase lied on the ground on the upside it looked broken but it was a whole made on purpose so wild flowers could grow out of the vase. Here in Holland lots of trees and flowers are blooming some 2 /3 months to earlie It was a pretty sight to see the "fallen Flower vase" Do we allready have something like that?

genkicoll

"Wooden Cross" is something I was considering naming it, pukkie :D hehe

As for the "broken" flower vase, I think it's a great idea! I'll see what I can come up with!

genkicoll

Here's another little peek at what's to come in my Atlantea packs:

Note: The ruin in the pic is actually my least favorite of the 2 I did. Saving the best for a surprise :D

Hm you know the athlantean tank walls in the game? Could you make them Atlantea as well? Your ruin looks a lot like the ones Brandi made I have to see them next to each other though for I am a bit colourblind to see if I can see if they're diffrent