• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• gem_del_mar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This idea I got this morning playing the marine zoo I also would like Athlantean plant and flowerboxes like you dis the lampposts for them They look great in it, if I may say so! Also for your pack you're working on that would be a lovely idea At least a few would be nice.

genkicoll

African Raptor did an Atlantean-themed pack that has some flowerbeds in it. I think it's at ZTUF - I'll see if I can find a link for you.

The ruins that Brandi did are a recolor of the in-game Atlantean ruins - I used the same ruins, so they're the same shape, but the patterns on them are VERY different. Don't worry, you can use them side by side and they won't look the same :)

Now I didn't worry about that I was worried you both made the same things :twak: Another question for you I have a few fountains

a small and a huge one Is there also a version in an intermediate size but similar to those (they can't get any better than this)?

genkicoll

I don't understand, pukkie. Those are both from the brick-themed packs, and there is a size that is between them, the Brick-themed Water Stations. Were you wanting me to make some of these to match the Atlantia theme?

Well then I know where the problem is Dizzy and I were trying hard to get control over my overdose ztd's And in the beginning I made lots of mistakes I thought I'd better practise on Genki's items since I will never forget where I downloaded those (unlike many others like for instance the orca fountain) I'll download it again and all my problems will be solved In wich Brick theme pack can I find it?

genkicoll

Here's the Brick-themed Flowers and Foliage and the other Brick-themed packs can be found here: http://zootekphoenix.com/forums//index.php...=DESC&st=40 ...just scroll down a bit. It looks like the large fountain hasn't showed up yet, but I'll remedy that tomorrow when I get to work (I think I have it uncombined...) hehe