• emblybobembly
    • Truly_happy
    • TRIFORCE89
    • OttoPruin2007
    • Serpyderpy

Genki's ZT1 Projects

genkicoll

genkicoll

I believe that Ghirin did a lovely hippocampus statue :) Maybe I can work out the chariot thing. Hmm...

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• gem_del_mar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brandi

Yep Ghirin did a hippocampus statue and it is very cool.Not that we can have too many fantasy type objects :P

genkicoll

Well, this is what's finished (completely done):

11 foliage

3 animated fountains

2 paths

7 rocks

15 misc scenery, including lamps, bench (scenery-only), ruins, statues and more.

I have about 4 more trees I'm working on and one fence that's with fern for programming. Here's another sneaky peek:

ZooGrammy

Wow, these look great Genki. I love fountains. I love your paths but I at the point that I have a hard time deciding which to use because they are all so pretty.

:whoa: Can't believe it That dolphin statue would look great allready I will replace the one I have as soon you put them up for download You are so gifted with talent and I am very happy you use it for the best game in the world :cheerlie:

My compliments :elkgrin:

Toodlepops is right :elkgrin: Thanks Genki and aven when I'm in the middle of building a marine zoo It is destiny I can't remember if I asked it but it did cross my mind Can you make another tank wall in matching colours with your pack?

toodlepops
Toodlepops is right :elkgrin: Thanks Genki and aven when I'm in the middle of building a marine zoo It is destiny I can't remember if I asked it but it did cross my mind Can you make another tank wall in matching colours with your pack?

It's my understanding that tank walls are very complicated. There are a lot of individual frames per section, a different frame for each height, etc. Many more than for the exhibit fence, which was bad enough. LOL

Well I thought it might be difficult but I had to ask because I really would like it. I thought nice challenging request :elkgrin:

Guest Atlantean_Queen

You teaser Genki. LOL

I so am sitting on the edge of my chair! :poke:

* AQ reminds herself....Great Genki things come to those who wait!*