• Luz21
    • Goosifer
    • Kittyfish
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • Hawkkeye666
    • matteld

Genki's ZT1 Projects

genkicoll

:254: Genki for making the tide pool, I bet you did an amazing job on it too. Really looking forward to all your new goodies you have made for us. You sure do a good job of spoiling all of us. Thanks again!

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• gem_del_mar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

genkicoll

Hey, look, it's a bridge!

No...? It's HALF a bridge! Wahahaha! :transport025:

This has been your Atlantia tease for the day :24:

Hé! I always make my bridges like that. :P Half bridges areso nice to have :24:

But..er..please give us the rest, I'm soo curious :twak:

Jurgen

genkicoll

:lol: That's the whole idea, Ziggy! :D OK, I'm going to show the rest of the bridge, because there's an issue that I need feedback on. The height of this item is set at 1 so that guests can see the animals from it. Right now it's set at 18x1 on the footprint so that you can decorate up against the base of the bridge, but anything with a height of over 1 (like trees) will disappear BEHIND part of the bridge >_<. So, I have 2 choices: Make the footprint 18x2 - you won't be able to decorate up against the bridge, but won't have the graphics issue, or set the height at 2 and guests won't be able to see off of it. What do you think? There's a chance that since the terrain needs to be raised 2 tiles to work with the bridge that this won't even be an issue after all, but I'm not sure yet.

ZooGrammy

Well, I don't think that I would decorate in front of the bridge and just have water. Also the guests never pay any attantion to anything so I would rather have it at 18 x 2.

Brandi

18 x 2 for me as well.I like decorating around,well,everything. We have so many nice new water type plants that it would be too hard to resist!

genkicoll

Upon further testing, guests CAN see with the bridge set at a height of 2, but you'll have to make sure to raise the terrain 2 tiles, and not just one (the bridge still looks nice with the terrain only raised one tile).

I don't understand what you mean alass so I can not give my opinion However I'm sure you come up with the best!

No doubt in my mind I entrust you with this and wait and see what comes out of it!

With 18 x 1 you can add savannah grasses and water lillies etc close to the bridge and that looks good. With the bridge taking up half a tile it just means that you do not put trees in the other half of the tile but you can put them on the next full tile with no graphic problems. Genkis pic really does not show what we mean very well.

With 18 x 2 this means you will have half a tile of wasted space that you can do nothing with at all.

Edit: Just retested. It does mess up the trees in the outer tiles in 1 of the 4 views. The other 3 views are fine and look good.