AlwaysTired
    Newest Member
    AlwaysTired

• Hawkkeye666
    • Fern
    • TRIFORCE89

Genki's ZT1 Projects

genkicoll

Not really, Genkicoll. But I did mean that one for the Atlantia pack I think that would be great There's a snalepit is well maybe you could fill that up with something else scorpions or fish or watersnakes. I put 2 examples in wich I like to see one day in one of your Bricked theme packs

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• gem_del_mar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ZooGrammy

Pukkie, genki does have a well in one of her theme packs. Can't remember which one. There is also a nice well in DJdesign Lumberjack pack. I also have a flower pit made out of the snake or the desert well. It's a desert garden made by AR and is in his AR Around the world pack 2 at ZTU.

And I thought I allready discovered everything But I never saw such an item in Genki's bricked theme packs I'm sure and I have them up to IV

genkicoll

Not in my brick-themed packs, pukkie ^__^ It's in one of the fall packs that several of us did together. 2005, I think?

Guest zoomeister

Ya'll are so awesome creators and so prolific..... how do you keep track of who made what and when? I'm lucky if I remember to tie my shoes...... LoL.

Don't worry about it Zoogrammy It is a nice well indeed but the issue is I want more of these because I love them a lot and since Genki never had one in one of her bricked theme packs wich I love even more I just want to see her design one if she is about to make one more pack This is a request section right? So I strongly request to Genkicoll to create one or 2 waterwells for her new brick themed pack. Now Zoogrammy don't tell me you wouldn't want that either Offcourse you do! It is the cream in zooobjectsdesign

See my moosy smile of satisfaction :elkgrin: :254: Genki I look forward to it very much I'd say :hug2: you spoil me

and I love it :elkgrin: :hug2:

Guest zoomeister

Oh, great!! A whole new Atlantean pack to come...... and I love the statue of Posiedon!! You'll have to make a statue of a Hippocampus also, Genki..... Front half of a horse with lions teeth and the back half is a fish!! Posiedon was said to use a couple of these to pull his chariot..... oh, wait..... another idea...... a statue of Posiedon in a chariot pulled by two hippocampi!! Awesome...... what a great idea!!!