• Total Members
    • Most Online

hshelby99
    Newest Member
    hshelby99

• There are no registered users currently online

Alfred H. questions

WaterDragoon

I would like to understand the Alfred H. Cheat better. I have been reading that this cheat can be used to clear the zoo with no harmful effects. yes?

also how long does it last? are there other benefits?

could I possibly lose my stars on my exhibit ratings?

Alfred H. is a great way to get rid of guests! It just affects the guests that are in your zoo at the moment you activate the cheat. There are no harmful affects...just positive ones! Not only do you get rid of the guests, but you usually end up with a ton of benefactors :bth_cacklesmiley:

Don't know about the star ratings.

What I usually do is I save it right before I use the cheat, so if I end up changing my mind, I can go back like I had never used it!

Why not try it the way Firehawke uses it - save your zoo, then do it. But I would do it on several different zoos just so you can get an overall feel for it.

I will give it a try first and save as you have both suggested. I hope that all my quests come back to my zoo after....

They will! It's funny...you will have guests running amd screaming out the zoo entrance at the same time new guests are coming in. The new guests are completely unaffected.

too bad i didn't think of this the other day when i had some unhappy wolves. i cured the wolves by letting them escape and then putting them back in their exhibit but i couldn't cure the guests.

The negative changes I usually see are very minimal. Of course concessions sales drop...but admissions and private donations increase. And it seems that you do lose the 5 star ratings. :(

I usually try to Alfred H. when I have a guest happiness at 96-97 with no guests showing anger,hunger or other issues that negatively impact happiness. I also wait until I have maxxed out the number of guests.

My cycle is this: at 850 guests...shows, boat rides and any other tiring attractions are shut down to increase guest happiness. At about 925 guests all amenities are lowered to the lowest prices possible and I manually place every guest with a need in front of a restaurant and make sure they enter. At 950 guests I place 4-5 eggs in all egg laying dino exhibits. This way you will have more dinos and this will boost the viewing popularity when they hatch which should be about the time to do Alfred H. At 1000 guests I pause the game and begin replacing all animals big and small in the zoo except the newly hatched baby dinos. This guarantees that all animals will be 100% happy and I can be sure there is no excessive poo so new guests will enjoy them and all the babies that will follow very quickly. It also means you have fewer animals lost to old age. After all that is done I just go back to the earliest male guest and bestow the wonderful name of Alfred H. on him. Then I just sit back and watch the chaos in the zoo and the benefactors rise.

I will have to try that with the animals, thanks!

I have already done Alfred H and the guests are starting to trickle back in

I have lost my 5 star ratings, especially on my P. horses. It will be interesting

to see what happens with the exhibits, will they ever go back to 5 star...time will tell. maybe now other exhibits will get popular. I really noticed that 5 star rated exhibits get more donations and more guests, plus I just like the satisfaction of knowing I made a great exhibit.

Actually...they do! You need to save your zoo, exit the game, and then get back into your zoo. The birds that were on the screen when you saved will be there until they fly off the edge, but just the regular birds will fly onto the screen.