Newest Member
    hshelby99

• bxdczoo
    • Fern
    • Goosifer
    • LapisLazuli77

Alfred H. questions

WaterDragoon

I have to admit that while this cheat has some great benefits it has some serious drawbacks as well.

I cannot see ever using this cheat before I had a well built up zoo ...

I have to admit that while this cheat has some great benefits it has some serious drawbacks as well.

I cannot see ever using this cheat before I had a well built up zoo ...

Right now I have a 10 admission so guests are entering fast. I usually never get all my 5 star ratings back. But right now after several Alfred H I have more than 1300 benefactors that are giving me 100000-200000 bucks a month plus as I get nearer to the max number of guests...I also am receiving almost normal exhibit and concession sales. Of course my zoo is getting there as far as development goes. But I do think it is best to do this when you hit the 1000 guests because otherwise you lose out on new admissions when you see the 1000 mark.

Plus.sometimes it is good for when you just want to empty your zoo to solve crowding complaints from the animals.

And of course there is the entertainment factor. Short of throwing guests into exhibits it is the funniest part of the game and breaks up the monotony a little. lol