• Graweu
    • LapisLazuli77
    • Truly_happy
    • Carninator
    • kong

The Mars Colony

ZooGrammy

ZooGrammy

post-12-138341715339_thumb.jpgThe space ship has landed and the hesitant guests have entered the space dome. They have no idea of the horrors that await them. The first things that they hear are weird and unusual sounds. Also the screams of trapped Martian animals. The air has a pungent odor and strange plant life inhabits the dome. Will they survive?

post-12-138341713758_thumb.jpg

post-12-138341715339_thumb.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZooGrammy

• Firehawke

• eradani

• WaterDragoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Savannahjan

Oh wow, this is truly weird! So it looks like we have two mysteries going at Tek right now. The masses want MORE!!!

Very nice. You have some items I haven't seen before.

ZooGrammy

Welcome to the Mars Colony. We want you to make yourself at home. So let's turn to the right and find your new sleeping quarters. We are passing the outer dome of Mars where we have cave exploring. Some native Martians live among the rocks and ice caves. You can see how steam vent and water spouts gushing up. After you are settled you will enjoy visiting these unusual caves and icy holes but be sure to wear your special gear or you could come to a tragic end.

post-12-138351184148_thumb.jpg

At the end of this corridor is the habitat dome. You will see that we have made every comfort available to you as well as some native plants for your enjoyment.

post-12-138351184912_thumb.jpg

On the end of the habitat dome are two Martian families that are behind steel fences. On your right is the Metroid family and on your left is the Savage Droid family. We want to assure you that they can't get out and are well fed so that they have no interest in adding you to their diet. You will enjoying watching them and hearing their native language.

post-12-138351185705_thumb.jpg

Tomorrow we will take you on a more extensive tour of our facilities and show you were you will work.

Drool time again...

What is and where can I get:

- the entrance stuff? I have the 1sq tower restaurant and recognize the expensive black water Neptunian fountain --which I seem to have lost-- but I do not recognize the other objects.

The sorta gold/brass things by the gate and the whatevers beside them. And video games played by white-suited people?

I do see the Spongebob character and the alien arcade game --I have those.

Don't have the metroids or Martians either.

This could be an odd Halloween kind of zoo also!

Use of the new --is that one of RFDT's?-- path work really well!

autumn.gif I am all intrigued!

If anyone could have pulled this off it is surely you ma'am ... :Leaf_Flomp_by_Deadman2:

ZooGrammy

Drool time again...

What is and where can I get:

- the entrance stuff? I have the 1sq tower restaurant and recognize the expensive black water Neptunian fountain --which I seem to have lost-- but I do not recognize the other objects.

The sorta gold/brass things by the gate and the whatevers beside them. And video games played by white-suited people?

I do see the Spongebob character and the alien arcade game --I have those.

Don't have the metroids or Marsians either.

This could be an odd Halloween kind of zoo also!

Use of the new --is that one of RFDT's?-- path work really well!

autumn.gif I am all intrigued!

Fountain, These items come from ZA's Metroid pack, ZA Space pack, ZA Star Wars Expansion pack and ZA Swep 2 pack. Which are still available at their site. Another pack I recently dl was ZKL's Martian pack. They all include animals and lots of odd objects with noises. The large unusual rocks are from the guild - TP Lava Rocks.