Top Posters In This Topic

• ZooGrammy

• Firehawke

• eradani

• WaterDragoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ZooGrammy

I am very frustrated. My Mars zoo got corrupted in some way and I can open it but immediately the game is closed. I tried to open it and immediately hit pause but it wouldn't respond. I had 2 large areas that I wanted to take pictures of and several exhibits. I had an exotic plant dome area and an area outside the Mars colony dome. When it first closed I took out some dls thinking I had too many or it was the last several I put in. I also thought that I may have hit 1000 guests. The last time I looked it was 930 + so. I don't know what caused it.

All my other saved zoos work ok. Sorry everyone. I should have taken screens all along.

Cricket

So sorry to hear this ZooGrammy :( That usually happens to me when I have too many downloads loaded lol. But if you took out some DLs and still had the problem? Hm, maybe Fern and/or Jay can take a look at your zoo and try to determine what happened.

I am very frustrated. My Mars zoo got corrupted in some way and I can open it but immediately the game is closed. I tried to open it and immediately hit pause but it wouldn't respond. I had 2 large areas that I wanted to take pictures of and several exhibits. I had an exotic plant dome area and an area outside the Mars colony dome. When it first closed I took out some dls thinking I had too many or it was the last several I put in. I also thought that I may have hit 1000 guests. The last time I looked it was 930 + so. I don't know what caused it.

All my other saved zoos work ok. Sorry everyone. I should have taken screens all along.

SO SORRY ZOOGRAMMY ! THAT HAPPENED TO ME ONCE , AND I WAS NEVER ABLE TO FIGURE IT OUT . WISH I COULD HELP . I JUST DECIDED THERE MUST HAVE BEEN A CORRUPTED FILE IN THERE SOMEWHERE .

Oh no...that's terrible!!!!

Hopefully someone can figure out what's going on!!!

didn't i see a utility that would read a zoo and list out the objects in it? i can't remember where it was but maybe that would help. at least you could see if the zoo was corrupted.

I hope fern and or Jay see this and can come to the rescue as it were. I am so very sorry to read this as I was truly looking forward to seeing the rest of this and because I know you worked so very hard on it... :hug2:

ZooGrammy

Thank you. Jay and Fern are working to find out what dl was causing the problem. The saved zoo will open without any addition dls so they are looking into what caused it.

ZooGrammy

Well, I finally got the last screens

Outside the Maintenance Dome and Habitat Dome are some Martian wildlife. Observe but do not touch or interact with them.

1. This the Sehite 2. Giant Spider 3. Wampa Ice Creature 4. The Blob

post-12-138404007556_thumb.jpg

post-12-138404010537_thumb.jpg

post-12-138404014737_thumb.jpg

post-12-138404066102_thumb.jpg