Download requests

Professor Paul

Is the UXP- User Expansion Pack scenarios in the works to be available?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have PlanetKitty's Caspian Tiger? The download on the WayBack Machine Archive is lost or broken. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got some of the downloads I needed from the Wayback Machine site to load. These include the Caspian Tiger by Planet Kitty, the UXP scenario pack, and the UXP cetacea scenario expansion (and many others). If someone could tell me how to post a down load link, I would be happy to share.

Savannahjan

The browsers all react differently from attaching an imbedded link. You could just post the physical address.

• 1 month later...

Could somebody possibly send me all of Zookapi's original downloads? I have versions of them that I opened in APE to make small edits over the years and as a resulted they are bloated and full of errors. I would like to replace them with the original UCA files in the future.

I made that mistake with a lot of old files unfortunately, but the good news is being stuck with bloated ZTD's is certainly better than losing the old files entirely.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kuliskil

hello Everyone! May I ask your help to share some of JohnT's creation? From what I gather, his website has been neglected for years, and of course, my recent account's are going to be in pending hell forever.

Im looking for

>Predator X

>Zilla

>Deinocheirus

>Archelon

>Giraffa Jumae

>King Kong

>Megalania

>Baramundi Cod

>King Crab

Its a mouthful, but every help counts! Thanks a lot guys! This game is my fav back when I was a little kid, thanks for keeping the interest in this alive for so long!

Does anyone have DJ_Pluffs' Super Foliage hack?

Who know from where i can get the next animal?(Most from Zoo Admin)

Dodo

Kronosaur

Dorudon

Megaldon

Indricotherium

Pachycephalosaurus

Parasaurolophus

Glyptodon

And RSN Complete Collection Pack

I know there are many animals but since i losted my pc files like a year ago and the close of zoo admin idk where i can get this mods.

Does anyone recall a dl that had a pine tree in a truck? If so, tell where I can find it. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

hello. I haven't played ZT for a couple years and I just saw that Zoo Admin is gone. I got most of my downloads from there, and unfortunately I didn't have many backed up and the WayBack website hardly has any downloads available. Does anyone by any chance have the following?

Rustic Bistro by Manta Ray

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2147.0;a

Classic Marble Path by Stormy

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=138.0;at

Waterwall by Frogman

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2727.0;a

Dralions Adoption Center

Any and all of PlanetKitty's animals.

Cape Mountain Zebra by Falcon Girl

I think there's also Star Wars pack somewhere as I have the Bantha in my zoo. Any SW critters (namely Jawa and ewoks) is appreciated.

Please and thank you in advance for your time!