Download requests

Professor Paul

spartanranger

I know, but other downloads like utilities (freeforms unlock) and others. You will reupload to another server @fern?

Can't since I don't have permissions for most of the ZA files. Those that we cannot get permissions for need to be requested and then sent which is why this thread was set up. There are some files that will come here to Tek eventually as I locate (and in some cases update) them

• 2 weeks later...

Who know where i can get some of the extinct animals from Zoo Admin? like the pachycephalosaurus and the kronosaurus.

Ok, I went ahead and combined all of the "Real-World" PlanetKitty cats into one .ztd, BUT I seem to have lost 3 of the cats when I did it.

- White Cheetah

- White Serval

- Caspian Tiger

All others have been combined into a single .ztd that I can share upon request. Careful; the file is almost 90mb in size!

Savannahjan

Can anyone help santimamut and Thunder with these files? I'm sorry, I don't have them personally.

Ow thats sad, since zoo admin closed i havent been able to get all those downloads,i had them before but my computer well XD

I can resend the cats to Thunder.

Looking for the Hall of Mirrors from Zoo Admin. I've looked through the Archive and am not seeing it.

http://www.ztcdd.org/DD/index.php?topic=828.0

And the Haunted Prison:

http://www.ztcdd.org/DD/index.php?topic=827.0

--------------------------------------

Cricket, Thanks so much for the Farm Yard Gift Shop!