Download requests

Professor Paul

Savannahjan

If all the animals are in one folder, it is probably very large. You could try zipping up the folder, but I think it will be much too large for an e-mail. It would likely work better to zip up each .ztd file separately, then attach a few to an e-mail. To zip up the file, right click on it and select 'add to archive'. Another window will pop up with info on the process. You may see where you can select "compression method". Click on that little down arrow and select "best". Then click OK at the bottom. Your freshly compressed or zipped file will appear next to your .ztd file. This compressed version is easier to send by e-mail. Let us know how this goes.

They are all in single .ztd's. Would I still have to compress them?

There is less chance of corruption if they are in a zip and also a zip will tell you if the file is corrupted but a ztd will not.

Savannahjan

When you zip the compress the files, they become smaller so they e-mail more efficiently too.

That makes sense. I have a friend who can show me in person. I appreciate you guys putting up with my dumb questions.Thanks.

It worked! Thanks, everyone. :clap:

• 3 weeks later...
spartanranger

Hey everyone! I was out a long time form here...and I have a question: Where are the official downloads? I saw Zoo Admin closed the last year and where to find the official downloads?

spartanranger

The problem Savannahjan is the links that needs to appear no longer exists. I think we should make a library with all the downloads (officials, utilities, mods, hacks, etc...)