Download requests

Professor Paul

This link will take you to Planet Kitty's cats on the Way Back Machine archive:

https://web.archive.org/web/20040804093420/http://zoo.ogresnet.com/downloads/db/index.php?cat_id=20

Also, on the same page, if you click "view all files" on the left side of the screen, it will take you to a 48 page list of old ZA downloads. The Rustic Bistro is there, 2 star wars packs (SWEP & SWEP 2), jawas, the adoption center.

You can sort by animals, buildings, etc. But I found the pages loaded better with the view all files link (less likely to get a ,"Sorry, this page has not been archived" message).

The pages load very slowly, so it is time consuming, but I got almost everything I was missing. Good luck!

Oh, thank you so much! :hug2:

EDIT. Okay so I found everything I wanted, plus some other things, save for the Classic Marble Path by Stormy. Also, it's come to my attention that one of the buildings I did have backed up for my game doesn't have it's dll file. The ztd file I have is simply called 'Bookstore.' I haven't been able to find the file anywhere to fix this issue. Langs Fern and Phoenix don't do anything for this building.

Here's a picture of it:

fcemx.jpg

Hi!!

The Bookstore language file was incorporated into the Zoo Admin language file named langZA01.dll.

It's at the web.archive.org site also. If you navigate to: Utilities and Hacks then Utilities, langZA01.dll was the second item on the list. I'd p.m. it to you but I don't have the ability.

Stormy's paths were hosted at Zoo Keepers Unleashed Forums & I guess they have passed on.

I'm not sure if anyone else is hosting them, however, here at Zoo Tek Phoenix, in the downloads section under paths on about page 4, there is a file called Stormy's combined paths by Stormy. It is a combined collection containing 48 of her paths. The Classic Marble Path is included.

Savannahjan

Thanks so much for all these links and info.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have Genki's Marli Pink Unicorn?

This link will take you to Planet Kitty's cats on the Way Back Machine archive:

https://web.archive.org/web/20040804093420/http://zoo.ogresnet.com/downloads/db/index.php?cat_id=20

Also, on the same page, if you click "view all files" on the left side of the screen, it will take you to a 48 page list of old ZA downloads. The Rustic Bistro is there, 2 star wars packs (SWEP & SWEP 2), jawas, the adoption center.

You can sort by animals, buildings, etc. But I found the pages loaded better with the view all files link (less likely to get a ,"Sorry, this page has not been archived" message).

The pages load very slowly, so it is time consuming, but I got almost everything I was missing. Good luck!

Does anyone actually have a way to get to these files?

I'm looking for these Planet Kitty cats:

- Indochinese Tiger

- White Serval

- White Cheetah

- White Lion

- White Leopard

- White Jaguar

- Sri Lankan Leopard

- Sand Cat

- Pampas Cat

- Pallas Cat

- Oncilla

- Margay

- Rusty Spotted Cat

- Sumatran Tiger

- Bali Tiger

- Caspian Tiger

- Javan Tiger

- Fishing Cat

There's probably others, but these Planet Kitty files have disappeared into the aether.

I have all of the Archived files for Planet Kitty. If someone would show me how I would be happy to send them to you.

Savannahjan

Could you e-mail them? Send Thunder a PM and request an address. If you need help with the process, just post here.

Yes, I need help with the process. Do I just copy the folder and paste into an email?