ZT1 User-created MUST HAVES

genkicoll

genkicoll

Well, the invisible fence (found in the ZTU Belgium section of our downloads) is a must-have for most of our members. I keep it in my Updates folder at all times (as opposed to the dlupdate folder, where I put things for only the zoo I'm working on at the time).

We actually have a topic for this, HERE. I'll merge them once I'm sure you've seen my response ^__^ (ie. when you post back in this thread :tongue:

genkicoll

Merged and pinned so we don't lose it again :tongue: It was 3 pages back, so it's no wonder you didn't see it, Shen :wink:

genkicoll

If you like matching items, you could look at the theme packs. There's Atlantia (a soft green-tone), Brick-theme, Concrete, and Secret Garden (a foresty-green theme, and also the Clay theme, plus there's the Egyptian, Imperial China, Brown Theme (by Jane, it's fantastic!), Africa, Native American Packs, Middle Earth/Medieval and African (where did I call that pack?? I know it was released... >_<), to name a few.

As for animals, I'm a sucker for the fantasy animals. I love all of the fire-themed animals, unicorns, etc, plus I enjoy all of the peafowl that have been done :wub:, and Ghirin's bears are all wonderful. At this time of year, I need to pull out the spooky monsters I did - Giant spiders, vampires, loopy black bat, ghost, mummy, etc. They make such cute exhibits (well, except the spiders, they're not so cute :laugh:)

If I were you, I'd just go through the fences page by page. There are so many to choose from, I don't think I've missed downloading any of them!

No offence to the ZooTek invisible fence but Shen if you want to use the invisible fence you might also try the one at ZooAdmin

as it is nutral to exhibit floors and never leave those annoying dots They also have that arctic kangaroo in my opinon one of the most

wonderful and fun animal ever maded and is never left out when I build for myself

ZooTek must haves are the sundance/toodplepops animal signs pack

The brick theme ultimate pack

Jane's bridges and rope way

and the colour coded buildings and Diva's dive and delve

I better stop here as there are way to many items always ending up in my zoos LOL

genkicoll

You could also peruse the screenshots areas, Shen. If you see something you really want, just ask and we can tell you what it is and where you can get it :vishenka_34:

Very good suggestion Genki!

I always have the invisible fence in my game. Other important goodies include a lot of Genki's packs like the brick themed ones, AR's Underwater Passage (to make pretty bridges), the Mega packs available here (flower and rock), Neutral foliage (for natural looking exhibits), Genki and Stormy's paths, and a few others.

Depending on what I'm trying to do I might add some others into the mix; like the Jurassic Park items for a Dino Zoo, wintry stuff for a Christmas zoo etc.

Animals come and go depending on what theme I'm doing.

Guest ShenTirag

Which invisible fence works best? I think I have used pixiggers (the one at ZA?) before, but I was never quite sure what I was doing, hehe.

Thank you all for the suggestions :D I am going to start checking these out any minute soon!

I don't use the invisible path very often but much like the fence, I find it easier if you lay down something you can see and then go over it with the invisible version.