ZT1 User-created MUST HAVES

genkicoll

I'd say Genki's invisible path is the very best there is but like young Phoenix says first play an original part and decorate or build around it and then get it replaced

But yeah that is an awesome download I highly recommend

Guest ShenTirag

Hehehe I meant to write fence, I have no idea how path came out! Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I grabbed a few and will be testing these out right away :D

Savannahjan

Personally, I much prefer the ZTU invisible fence by Willie T. The dots are maybe a tad annoying, but you can see where the fence is, and that is a very useful feature to me.

Another download I always use is the SuperHack by Jordan. Jane's winter buildings are a must for snowy zoos, Genki's grasses and rocks add so much and fit in anywhere. And you have to have a few of Brandi's flowers for decorating.

Which invisible fence works best? I think I have used pixiggers (the one at ZA?) before, but I was never quite sure what I was doing, hehe.

Thank you all for the suggestions :D I am going to start checking these out any minute soon!

Shen for most people the easiest way to work with the invisible fences (either one) or the invisible path that Genki did for us is to place a fence or path first that you can visibly see and then replace it with the invisible. For most that works well. I usually put the rope fence at the square where the exhibit entrance is to mark it so I don't accidentally block it ..... however Genki pointed out that you can use a low fence gate as well because animals cant or wolnt escape from an exhibit entrance so I now use this method from time to time also. Personally for me I perfer to build as "natural" as I can which sometimes ....okay frequently.... is hard for me to do with fencing so I use the rope like I said to mark it and then usually go back in and take it out after the area around it is built to make it more natural looking. Have fun building and we would love to see some of your screens.

Another one for me would be the ZA Waterfall Fences by Fern...lovely. I like the ones Genki did too but sometimes I don't like the animation...

lol I know. I just used them in my late entry for the train screenshot contest. I posted them in my screenshot thread...lol I just wish the Icepath wouldn't round itself out and show the dirt under it...I covered that up with rocks though.

I also don't care for the Invisible Fence with the dots, as I have downloaded zoos from here to go through from contests and I get annoying messages saying "So and So Zookeeper can't get into such and such exhibit because something is blocking the way and I can't even find where the entrance is. It's usually a post and rope fence that I delete. Still don't know if that's what the problem was or not. What I am into is Working Buildings and Animals.

Kim