ZT1 User-created MUST HAVES

genkicoll

I am looking for the Donation Center. I think that was what it was called. It generated fast cash. Seems like the creator was someone named Casey?

From Jay: Are you referring to the Animal Adoption Center at ZA or maybe to the ZA Contributors Center? Neither were made by Casey, though, and I am not sure Casey made any buildings, although he has configured them. The Contributors Center, which had the item ZA Donation Certificate, was supposedly only given to people who contributed to ZA.

• 4 months later...

I would love to have a french fry stand or building. There used to be one but can't find it now.

I would love to have a french fry stand or building. There used to be one but can't find it now.

THE FRENCH FRY STAND WAS ON A SITE THAT NO LONGER HAS DOWNLOADS AVAILABLE . I LOST IT FOR A LONG TIME , THERE ARE TWO , ONE IS NEWER , BUT THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE BECAUSE IT MATCHES THE OTHER FOOD STANDS.

IF YOU WILL SEND ME A "PM" WITH YOU EMAIL . I WILL BE GLAD TO SEND YOU THE FILES .

Great Have been looking a long time. Had on but lost it Thanks Arizona

Great Have been looking a long time. Had on but lost it Thanks Arizona

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME.

Savannahjan

AZ, could you please send those to me as well? Thanks!

AZ, could you please send those to me as well? Thanks!

ON THE WAY , CHECK YOUR EMAIL

• 1 month later...
WaterDragoon

I was trying to find the links for the downloads that were posted in the first page or two of this thread and none of them go back to the actual file :(

I was trying to find the links for the downloads that were posted in the first page or two of this thread and none of them go back to the actual file :(

That was because EVERYTHING had to be reloaded in 2010 and this thread started earlier than that. Maybe one of the moderators could go back through this thread and fix all those links.