• Hawkkeye666
    • ryrysnysny
    • cadaverine
    • bxdczoo
    • (Admin)Cricket

ZT1 User-created MUST HAVES

genkicoll

Hey Everybody.. :Leaf_Flomp_by_Deadman2:

The Main things that I 'Always' have to have in my Zoo are Any & All Atlantis themed objects(Love them!), plus the Swim shack,

the Swim with Dolphins shack & the shack where guests can go out in the little paddle boats.. :wub:

It's Soo much fun to watch all the guests swimming & boating! :laugh:

Also.. There's a Hack, I'm not sure where from, that gives U All the Researched animals that you'd normally have to go thru the entire game for..

I keep that in my game because my Absolute Favorite! animal in the World is the Humpback whale!!!!! :wub:

It also happens to be the Very last animal available in ZT..

Phoenix19 mentioned 'Jurassic Park items' on the 2nd page of this thread..

I read something about an "Ultimate Jurassic Park Pack" recently.. I Can't remember what thread tho..

In the post where I saw it, it was mentioned that the pack had a 'Huge' Alosaurous & a 'Gigantic' T-Rex....

I've tried looking for a Jurassic park pack both in the Forums area & the Downloads area, using the search box...

And Found Nothing... Does anyone know where this is??

Whalefreak,

It's a Cheat. Do a Search here at Tek and it should give you a list of cheats. You have to name a guest by a name and then that will unlock the cheat.

Kim

Ok, I'll try it... I hope it works!! :gen162:

:corns:

Edit: Ok, I found the Dinoman cheat.. Is that what you meant?? I was Sure there was at Least one(or more) Dino\Jurassic Park Expansions for ZT..

Anyone??

The downloads I was talking about can be found here:

http://zootekphoenix.com/forums//index.php...t&cat_id=15

They are called ZTU DinoDigs 1, 2, and 3. There is also a Velociraptor pit that sticks with the theme of the movie tand matches the Jurassic Park stuff. It can be found there as well.

I'm not sure about the other thing you were talking about. What does the 'Dinoman' cheat do? I am unfamiliar with that one...

Whalefreak,

I thought you were looking for how to get the Endangered Animals in the game instead of Researching them on your own or having to wait so many months in a Freeform game to get them? The second paragraph a couple of posts down.

Kim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I ALWAYS use something from baby tycoon, wild wings, and i usually will put in a gryphon enclosure. i also put in a few of my animals that i made.

• 11 months later...
WaterDragoon

I hope this is an okay place to post this, and I hope that this is seen.

I want to Download Dragon/s for my kiddos (mabe myself too), however I want to know which

ones work and are glitch free. Any advice?

WD

ZooGrammy

All the downloads that we offer here have been tested and used for many years. You can depend upon them working right. Also if you do have a problem, you can ask about it and will get a response.