Newest Member
    SadakoRei13

• Truly_happy
    • Hawkkeye666
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • Goosifer

The Lion's Roar

Coeur de lion

:whoa: Thai is so cool and that come to think of it it was just a random guess a result of a first thought

after have being build some coloured zoos and then thinking I wish Cdl made also that colour for his

colour coded buildings (aren't they just great to play with?)

And then to see my first thought was correct (Makes me wonder if Cdl can read minds across the sea)

Now I am positive This will lead to a new set of coloured coded buildings! :yahoo: :glitter_happy: :th_hapydancsmil:

What other colours do you have in mind? Any chance there will be one yellow?

Or even one snowy one for very small arctic critters :032:

Do you want us to start thinking yet about what they will contain? Or what they should be named

Although if you named them yourself last time you will do a much better job then anything I can come up with :tongue:

*now heads of to fall deeper in her daydream*

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coeur de lion

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• genkicoll

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

toodlepops

Pukkie,

I've made an annex shelter that should be coming out soon. It should be able to be used with any animal. I also have all or most of the ingame building parts so more annexes are possible. I just need time to do them. I downloaded the animal pic you found and can definately use it when I start building.

My gate shelter, that was in the Panda Pack (I think), can be placed on any fence with a building backed up to the other side to make a "faux" annex.

ZooGrammy

I love the gate shelter Toodlepops. It is a great creation. I'll be looking for these new shelters.

Pukkie,

I've made an annex shelter that should be coming out soon. It should be able to be used with any animal. I also have all or most of the ingame building parts so more annexes are possible. I just need time to do them. I downloaded the animal pic you found and can definately use it when I start building.

My gate shelter, that was in the Panda Pack (I think), can be placed on any fence with a building backed up to the other side to make a "faux" annex.

oh boy oh boy

Can't wait to see them :th_hapydancsmil:

Perhaps you should open a curren projects thread Toodlepops and show us a screen of what is to come

Can you believe it :032: new annex shelter buildings :Yess_: , New colour coded buildings :yahoo:

There will be endless fun ahead of us :glitter_happy: :th_hapydancsmil:

• 2 months later...
genkicoll

I don't know, Ziggy, I can see that being a coniferous forest building. The yellow one Pukkie wants so much could be the Savannah one :elkgrin:

wouldn't beige be more desert then?

although the others were not biome themed but more animal themed perhaps we should keep it that way too

for I am afraid a snowy version can't be done and if it is biome themed then a snowy one is simply a must

Would these new buildings be interchangeable with the color coded ones?

Coeur de lion

These new buildings with the exception of colour (hence the colour coded moniker) are 100% identical to the originals

I have no idea what Taupe is lol it is beige to me :elkgrin:

So how's it going now? :cristi: Is the new quartet to be soon finished?

I so hope they are and that one of them is yellow too .... :032:

What other colours will the other buildings in coming quartet have if I may ask other then the beige one?