Download requests

Professor Paul

Yeah he must mean those Those are from Nike who is from ZooTycoon.nl that is Holland (or The Netherlands if you prefer)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

From either a German or nl site is 2 of the hay? storage in the L of the screen by horse and cart.  I've lost

the hay storage scenery.  I'd appreciate a coy of that file. Thanks in advance!

Zoo008.jpg.98715d6e6e40c18ee84fa5f45b13c211.jpg

Thanks, Heather!  :flowerysmile:  The horse & wagon is one of RDingFT's animated file. It might be RDFT AEO1Animated Animal Statue Combined. I'm certain it is hosted here.

• Like 1

I am looking for a French Fries stand. I tried ZA but didn't find although I found terrific :worship:Christmas and snowy foliage and beautiful lamps and arches  dated 2019. And found some animals I had missed or need to update.

Cricket
8 minutes ago, fountain said:

I am looking for a French Fries stand

I hope this is the one you're looking for.  It sells more than just fries.  It also sells Big Mac, apple pie & sundae.

mcdsStand.zip

mcdsStand.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thanks Cricket! I will use this. I wonder if I saw the fries only stand at the ZKL? I wanted more veg to squeeze in small eating areas.

In any case ZA is a joy to visit even with a migraine. :post-8-0-19938100-1501430326:

• Like 1

Cricket

I'm so sorry about your migraine.  :hug2:  My sister suffers with them from time to time. 

I know I have seen a french fries stand with the fries on the front but I don't seem to have that one.  Maybe someone else does?

• Thanks 1

As you seem to lean towards ZT.NL items this could also be the one stand you are referring to fountain

zt_frituur.zip

(sometimes it is great to be dutch :elkgrin: )

• Like 2
  • Haha 2