Download requests

Professor Paul

I think if you have ZTCC (Complete Collection), the Giant Panda Research is done in normal game play too.  I didn't see another hack (yet) that allows this.

I swear I had only ever managed to notice this when I downloaded something of this sort from Zoo Admin. Also, yes, I have ZTCC; it doesn't show up in freeform on my end.

... Anyways, that being said, I am looking for any and all missing bug fix mods that apply to official content in the game. I already have one that patches the Yeti, one that patches the Animal Health Award from DD, and I can't help but feel like I'm still missing a few bug fix mods.

10 hours ago, MF217 said:

The second was another hack which enabled Giant Panda Research for access outside of scenario's, and I believe there was another hack that made it so that any and all Research tabs only accessible via Scenario would've been available in all modes too?

I think you mean the quick research hack. There are actually 2 of them available - one from Zoo Admin & one here at Tek. They both do all research within a few minutes so everything, including pandas, is available quickly.

The one here is probably the one most of us use:

https://zootekphoenix.com/forums/files/file/1095-zoo-tek-research-hack-by-lawebtek/

Here's the ZA link, too:

https://zooadmin.org/ZT1/index.php?topic=1095.0

9 hours ago, Fern said:

There is also this from DG

Have All Research Completed

Plus there is this also from DG which contains an "unlock everything" button.

Developer Menu Hack

There is also the freeform unlock which is at ZKL

This one helped me especially. I actually already had the Developer Menu Hack installed accordingly, but I always hated how each time I would reload a file, my completed research tasks wouldn't remain completed, and the game would register me as having to still research them even on a file currently in use when I used this function. Because of two files from the link above that one, though? I was able to finally get a solution to my problem regarding the Dev Menu Hack that's basically going to greatly make that much more accessible friendly.

Also, for anyone else who has the Dev Menu Hack installed? I actually recommend you get a hold of both All Research and All Things from the above link. Then place both of those files into "dlupdate" or whichever folder you'd place this type of file altogether; *don't* place it in the "Hacks" folder that the Dev Menu itself would be installed in, as otherwise the All Unlock and All Research won't be able to be saved to the file so that they'll remain after being reloaded.

• Like 1

YoungerPrinceLothric

Does anyone know where the metal fencing in this image comes from?image.png.417d39c5a8fda77ca44d5825e64427b6.png.f59f745a29c06341ea9f5e49856baa1b.png

source:

Okay so less so asking where it is, and more so a bug that pertains to it. The ZTCCpatchV2, when downloaded alongside the Dinosaur Digs Combined Realism Hack, causes Nessie to disappear from the game. When I replaced the files overwritten by the former with backups I had of the original files, I was able to get Nessie to appear again. Is there any fix to this issue I'm having so that I can still ultimately use the ZTCCpatchV2 as well as not lose any animals in my game like that?

Zarawatto
1 hour ago, MF217 said:

Okay so less so asking where it is, and more so a bug that pertains to it. The ZTCCpatchV2, when downloaded alongside the Dinosaur Digs Combined Realism Hack, causes Nessie to disappear from the game. When I replaced the files overwritten by the former with backups I had of the original files, I was able to get Nessie to appear again. Is there any fix to this issue I'm having so that I can still ultimately use the ZTCCpatchV2 as well as not lose any animals in my game like that?

Sometimes, hacks needs to be loaded in an specific order when the game is starting so no data overlay another file... That's why some of them need a specific folder 🤔🤔 I'm not sure in which order should these two load when running in the same game, nor if this is the source of that glitch, but it's the first idea I got when reading your issue... Maybe anyone else can aid with this better than I do 🙀🙀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zarawatto said:

Sometimes, hacks needs to be loaded in an specific order when the game is starting so no data overlay another file... That's why some of them need a specific folder 🤔🤔 I'm not sure in which order should these two load when running in the same game, nor if this is the source of that glitch, but it's the first idea I got when reading your issue... Maybe anyone else can aid with this better than I do 🙀🙀

The thing with the first of those two, though? It's installed by overwriting existing files in ZTCC. Whatever it winds up doing to the files it overwrites, causes Nessie to disappear from the game.

Zarawatto
6 minutes ago, MF217 said:

The thing with the first of those two, though? It's installed by overwriting existing files in ZTCC. Whatever it winds up doing to the files it overwrites, causes Nessie to disappear from the game.

I was just introducing myself into that hack because it is new to me... I'm not sure which file contains Nessie for ZTCC, but I'll take a look 🤔🤔

Would flipping their load order by adding Zs do anything? I took a look and both make reference to Nessie in the configs so one could be shooting out an instruction and the next one is getting confused from the previous changes, if any, to Nessie. Just spitballing.