Khaydar's Projects

Guest Khaydar

Khaydar
17 hours ago, MarkBL20 said:

I say this because RSN have a vainilla-based North Atlantic right whale

RSN did a whale? Never heard of it. I believe they compilated all their mods in a single pack, and there were no right whale from memory.

Khaydar
1 hour ago, Fern said:

He did three: Northern right whaleGannetwhale,  Blue whale

where can I find them?

On 1/16/2023 at 1:42 PM, Khaydar said:

Pictures like these really make me wish I could go back in time and make, "My dad works at Blue Fang" jokes.... sight.
E0000.png.1835d4dc46f95848e03bc1c9e19c7b71.pngSE0000.png.c06929100900ec7714aec288eba6af1a.png

Found out all right whales are pretty much the same..... differences being very subtle and mostly on genetic level, thus I'm turning the southern right whale into a vulgar right whale, Eubalena sp.

Wow, this looks awesome.

Cannot wait for it.

1 hour ago, Khaydar said:

where can I find them?

The first two in ZooAdmin as single animals (NRW in Real animals and GW in Fantasy animals)

The last one is part of RSN Complete Collection, available in Forumsclub 

FuzzyPickles42
On 5/8/2022 at 3:24 PM, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

I think I have the sarcosuchus! Will dm you if I find it!

Could you DM me too, please? If there are any other good mods by that user, could you let me know? I'm really trying to build up a huge menagerie.

I believe the blue whale is actually in the smaller RSN Complete Collection 2, not the first one.

Khaydar

Remake of ocean superstars is like 95% done. I need to tweak some models (looking at you pygmy right whale) and do UCA file edititings, bug fixing and optimisations. Otherwise it's ready to be played.

Capture.PNG.8fd1cbfe4971c18bb1acc42aef7e3ce1.PNG
I don't think the big zoom out does justice here (never did it with my projects anyways).
Have also some great animal plaques preview, I had much fun doing these.
Capture.PNG.d02920084c8ecca2783735beb8e5a5c9.PNGn.png.35c4d65be435512426d02423896e5f3f.pngcc.PNG.b038b068be163dbfa3b335aa4e150e01.PNGed.PNG.e0bf7787f6ebc8a8384a528ac72321e1.PNG

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Khaydar

Ladies and Gents, it's with pleasure that I announce that the Remake of Ocean Superstars has been released. You can find it on the drive under packs.

If you run ito issues please tell, don't hesitate to give feedback and most of all...
Do NOT mix the remake with the old one, or you might run into file conflicts.

• Like 1
  • Love 3