Khaydar's Projects

Guest Khaydar

3 hours ago, Kariana said:

Hello! First off, I would just like to say that you do amazing work! The animals you've made are a perfect addition to the zoo and blend right in with the originals.

Secondly, sadly I cannot seem to download your Roughneck Monitor from your website. It says the page no longer exists when I select download. I would love to add this reptile to my zoo please. ^_^

Same goes for the Cuban Crocodile actually, but thankfully there was a download for it here.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZYfYJlrlgHLN88LHP8gg9pUOrq6pB1MT?usp=drive_link I believe this link should work, the original google drive. 

Khaydar

Late, but I fixed the broken links. If something else is not working thanks for pointing it out.

• 5 months later...
Khaydar

I guess I've..... LEARNED A FEW MODDING TRICKS... hehehe

• Love 10

Goosifer

Amazing job man. The toys fit in perfectly, and the bobble animations are done so well! Absolutely in love with the effort you put into making all of these animations work! I saw those folders...phew...

Savannahjan

Gosh, that's amazing!  Congratulations on your excellent work!  :worship:

This is breathtaking fabulously amazing Khaydar 

part of me wants to know how on earth did you do that but realit6 is I couldn’t understand would you tell me 

absolutely mindboggling and miraculous I love it! 

well done doesn’t cover what I want to say. 

• Like 1

YoungerPrinceLothric

Absolutely fantastic. They fit seamlessly into the vanilla setting and look believable. I hope we get to use them eventually. 

• Like 1