Khaydar's Projects

Guest Khaydar

Khaydar

@lukamasMongooses seem too small for zoo tycoon, I'm not sure how something smaller than a fox would fit in the game. As for the other downloads some of them were already started =). 

Lately I had almost no time to design due to real life work, expect a longer time than usual between releases.

If you get the chance, do you think you could make a Nile Crocodile & Monitor out of the Radical Remake versions? (I take it they're public domain right?)

Great work so far with all of the animals you've made btw.

Khaydar

@Wolverale12I might do some crocodilians later, after all the crocodilia expansion seems very tempting. However my priority right now is doing Dutch Designs animals.

New release: Congo Buffalo

DOgbBlp.png

This is the last buffalo, should I do Dutch Design's bears or pigs as next animals?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Bears, especially Sun Bear (Helarctos malayanus), Spectacle Bear (Tremarctos ornatus),  Asian black bear (Ursus thibetanus, previously known as Selenarctos thibetanus), also known as the moon bear, please.

:love6:

My opinion: pigs first. Bears would be terrific, too, but there´s less pigs than bears ingame now.

And which of them are you planning? Red river hog? Giant forest hog? Babyrussa? Some of the south asian bearded/warted pigs of genus sus? Peccary?

Ok, last is not pig, but close enough.

Khaydar

The bears are the Sun Bear and Sloth Bear.

@fountainThe moon bear (Asiatic Black Bear)is already ingame as a download made by the devs.

The pigs are pecaris (chacoan or collared), bearded pig. Unfortunately both Babirussa and Red River Hog cannot be imported to Blender because of a bug.