Khaydar's Projects

Guest Khaydar

Valexi Slevaskos

Could I suggest the white rhinoceros to be made, because the only one available uses the same texture and coloring as the black rhino.

Saw sharks are too similar to sawfish, I think. But angel sharks and rays would be great. I´m using white rhino made by RSN, it at least has different head from ingame black rhino model. But it is not ideal.

Valexi Slevaskos

I don't really know the difference between the two subspecies, but you can probably choose or do both, it's up to you.

Valexi Slevaskos

Okay this is a bit of a stretch, but could you make a sumatran rhino too. I know there is already a lot available, but I would like you to make one.

Nevermind I found a good one

´ve bred short faced bears, only thing I can nitpick about are two black pixels floating in front of the model of cubs. But they are not much noticeable.

Southern and northern white rhinos seem to be different species, at least based on phylogenetic species concept. Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2850923/

This is quite good comparison betweeb them, I think:

Northern: https://www.deviantart.com/sinammonite/art/Ceratotherium-cottoni-328496560

Southern: https://www.deviantart.com/sinammonite/art/Ceratotherium-simum-328495129

EDIT: VALEXI, where do you find good Sumatran rhino?

8 minutes ago, Valexi Slevaskos said:

Oh okay then I would like to have both since they are two different species.

And where do you find that good looking sumatran rhino, please??!!

Valexi Slevaskos

It's not exactly just about the looks because it's based on the javan rhino and they probably would look similiar in a game like zoo tycoon but not in real life.

The reason why I got it because if you put it with the javan rhino it will let it be possible to have 100 suitability, which I think is unrealisitic but I personally like it because I get to have two rhinos in one exhibit, the only problem is that the sumatran rhino is smaller then the javan rhino, so the size isn't correct. There is also the one made by And1 but I don't really like the non-isometric animations of And1, and I know he did not only make his animals with just those animations, but most of them he did, including the sumatran rhinoceros.

• Thanks 1

Do not like And1 isometric animals too. Do not suit the game style at all.

Rhino is good recolor, but... Just javan rhino.

Sumatran are quite different: hqdefault.jpg

c02fff1ffb00c3.jpg  Male-Sumatran-rhinoceros-.jpg