Khaydar's Projects

Guest Khaydar

3 hours ago, Khaydar said:

@Rinding FTYes I tried to import Dutch Design's rhino, but couldn't properly import it. I used Zero's model instead to make the white rhino, therefore the rhino I made is  a northern one. Because of zoo tycoon's graphical limitations I don't think making both subspecies is worth it as they would look like the same.

Ha ok I see. Great job~ :D

5 hours ago, Khaydar said:

@Rinding FTYes I tried to import Dutch Design's rhino, but couldn't properly import it. I used Zero's model instead to make the white rhino, therefore the rhino I made is  a northern one. Because of zoo tycoon's graphical limitations I don't think making both subspecies is worth it as they would look like the same.

Also I have wonderful news. When I couldn't import a model as bfb or nif, I used nifscope to import as obj and then added an armature in blender, sometimes this worked, but most of the time I had deformations. This was before, now I use Blender 2.49b to make the importation and it works!!! With a few tweaks here and there I managed to import correctly the Greenland shark, something I couldn't before. This should work with all the other models that had distortions.

Here's the Greenland Shark ingame:

qAe8rH9.png

They are... Beautiful. True piece of deep water art.

• Like 2

Khaydar

Finished the greenland shark, now I'm working on the next shark

.PaqynhP.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Nice job on the Basking Shark, are you thinking of making a Hybodus btw?

Khaydar

Winghead, Greenland and Basking sharks are released.

The shark project will be on hiatus, thus making it a 3 part pack. The next and last part will feature Zebra Shark, Frilled shark, Leopard shark and Angel shark. 

I'm making a pause on the pack only , I will continue designing new animals meanwhile.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I have bread winghead and greenland sharks, and can´t nitpick.

Basking shark is a little tough to breed, but I persist - and I must admit, that this giant is a star of this shark pack, with its super detailed model. Yes, I still like greenland sharks more, but basking is close second even for my highly biased opinion. Lets say that all are awesome.

And because my thirst for ZT animals cannot be sated, what are you planning before another part of shark pack?

• Haha 1

Khaydar
3 hours ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

I have bread winghead and greenland sharks, and can´t nitpick.

Basking shark is a little tough to breed, but I persist - and I must admit, that this giant is a star of this shark pack, with its super detailed model. Yes, I still like greenland sharks more, but basking is close second even for my highly biased opinion. Lets say that all are awesome.

And because my thirst for ZT animals cannot be sated, what are you planning before another part of shark pack?

In one word: Crocodylians;  from the crocodylia pack

• Love 1

That´s great! Can´t think of any big animal group which is so underepresented in ZT more than crocodiles. Except maybe pigs. Looking forward:)

Savannahjan

Very nice work here, Khaydar.  :clap:

Khaydar

New releases:

Black Caiman - tropical rainforest

qFWuVqZ.png

Cuban Crocodile - tropical rainforest

IInEQHN.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1