Khaydar's Projects

Guest Khaydar

carlos franco

@Khaydar a gavial would be very good, they already made some but they have problems, sl put them in a tank they stay fixed in the bottom of the tank, what causes a lot of headache to have them, it would be good that you can make a gavial.

4 hours ago, carlos franco said:

@Khaydar a gavial would be very good, they already made some but they have problems, sl put them in a tank they stay fixed in the bottom of the tank, what causes a lot of headache to have them, it would be good that you can make a gavial.

Borsato has made gharial, and even released improved version of it. That bug with staying on one place is very common in user made animals and is very difficult to correct.

All animals with it (Hendrix´ coolasuchus, Borsato´s marine iguana and gharial) are fully usable in exhibit without tanks and can be made with 99-100 suitability.

I have bred them both, and they are awesome! No bugs.

Now I can finally dream about crocodile park zoo...

But greenland sharks are (a bit) cooler, of course.

20 hours ago, Khaydar said:

New releases:

Black Caiman - tropical rainforest

qFWuVqZ.png

Cuban Crocodile - tropical rainforest

IInEQHN.png

Love that you used the foliage from my pack in that screenshot, and this is so awesome man, crocodilians are my favorite animals!

• Like 1

Khaydar

Let's see who can guess what animal is this.

nZwCfbf.png

• Like 1

Khaydar

New release: Purussaurus

JSdiW2f.png

This big caiman is ready for your zoos. Even though it has differnet habitat, you can make an exhibit with deinosuchus, hendrix's sarcosuchus and purussaurus with at least 90 suitability. The real "Super Croc" exhibit.

• Like 1
  • Love 1