Khaydar's Projects

Guest Khaydar

On 21. 10. 2018 at 10:31 PM, Khaydar said:

New release: Purussaurus

JSdiW2f.png

This big caiman is ready for your zoos. Even though it has differnet habitat, you can make an exhibit with deinosuchus, hendrix's sarcosuchus and purussaurus with at least 90 suitability. The real "Super Croc" exhibit.

Awesome!

Its icon in animal list is on green background... And that´s all.

It is great to have another giant crocodilian.

Suggestion: maybe larger price? All other giant crocodilians are very expensive, this one is cheaper than ordinary giant panda.

Khaydar

Fixed the purussaurus bug. Deinosuchus is supposed to be a hidden animal hence the absurd price. Since you can adopt a purussaurus directly, i think the price should be closer to the dinosaurs one, keep in mind 4000 $ is already expensive.

Khaydar

New release: Nile Crocodile

Bx40nYh.png

I'm working next on a pack based on the walking with series. I mignt not do some animals for the following reasons  ( already released, too small or no model found),  I will try to be most complete possible. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Have kept and bred them, have found nothing.

Good looking, maybe a little too smooth for a croc. But it is great to have another missing animal from ZT2 in original ZT:)

Right now, I´m looking at Walking with dinosaurs pack for ZT2, and it has quite a lot of great looking animals... Great choice!

Are you planning to make tuatara?

Are you planning on doing the Ammonite?

Yeah great job with the Nile Croc, is the texture on the sprite super smooth since the nif wouldn't convert to a bfb btw?

Khaydar

@Hawkkeye666 I will be doing whole franchise, so far I'm doing cambrian-devonian animals, expect anomalocaris and dunkleosteus for exemple.

@HeatherL It's on the to do list, but it's going to take a while

@Wolverale12 I have no idea why it's smooth, the conversion to bfb worked normally, and the model doesn't look like this at all.  Here's the model I've used: http://zt2downloadlibrary.wikia.com/wiki/Nile_Crocodile_(Denny31x)

• Thanks 1

To be honest with how smooth it is it reminds me of Prionosuchus for some reason. lol

Khaydar

To celebrate Halloween, I'm releasing the monsters.....   

from Walking with Monsters, of course. First part of my pack called Walking with Zoo Tycoon. The second part is about the Mesozoic, and then a third part is about, as you guessed it, the Cenozoic. Whithout further ado, here's the monsters:

hx352S4.png

The download is under packs

Happy Halloween

• Like 2
  • Love 2