Khaydar's Projects

Guest Khaydar

Valexi Slevaskos

Oh okay, then I guess it would be a good idea for khaydar to make a hairy sumatran rhino, do you agree with that, so he can complete the extant rhinos there are today. I never knew sumatrans were that hairy, I can barely find a picture with a hairy sumatran rhino so I thought it must of not been that hairy but just hairier then other rhinos.

12 hours ago, Valexi Slevaskos said:

Oh okay, then I guess it would be a good idea for khaydar to make a hairy sumatran rhino, do you agree with that, so he can complete the extant rhinos there are today. I never knew sumatrans were that hairy, I can barely find a picture with a hairy sumatran rhino so I thought it must of not been that hairy but just hairier then other rhinos.

Amount of hairs is very variable on sumatran rhino. Captive rhinos sometime have longer hair than rhinos from wild, this could be because they spend less time in thick vegetation in captivity.

If Khaydar will make sumatran rhino, it is on him - lets say I´m more than glad that someone is spending his time to make animals for ZT, and because his animals are so professionaly made, I will be glad for every animal he makes, and use it and test it.

Bit choice is his, it is his time he´s spending.

Valexi Slevaskos
4 hours ago, Valexi Slevaskos said:

I see, I will let him decide if he wants to make it.

I kind of feel embarassed of this message because it seems like what I am saying is that I was forcing him

to do the sumatran rhinoceros. To be honest I can't get someone to do a request for me, it is their choice if they want to do the request, and that is why I ask for request so I have at least a chance they will make the mod. Sorry if I seemed demanding at times, I don't really mean it in that way. But yeah it's up to khaydar to decide which rhino to do or how he is going to do it.

Khaydar

@Valexi Slevaskos I'm currently doing the Sumatra rhino and the southern white rhino. Your argument about having all species is a very good one.

Valexi Slevaskos
3 minutes ago, Khaydar said:

@Valexi Slevaskos I'm currently doing the Sumatra rhino and the southern white rhino. Your argument about having all species is a very good one.

Yes! Thank you for accepting my idea. This means I can do my rhino themed zoo, also with the elasmotherium and paraceratherium by borsato.

Valexi Slevaskos

To be honest I think some "extant" rhinos species are most likely fuctionally extinct, like the sumatran rhino and the javan rhino, if not completely extinct.

But still make the sumatran rhino.

Valexi Slevaskos

You know what would be cool, to have all extant species of hyenas, so you made the striped hyena, maybe you could make the brown hyena and the aardwolf. Sorry I am asking for so many requests, but I think it would be cool.

Forget about that request, do what you will.

Khaydar

New Releases

Sumatran Rhinoceros

ypUZ5Ed.png

Uintatherium

eYb6k0A.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Valexi Slevaskos

Cool! So I guess tomorrow (or whenever you can) you probably are going to release the white rhino. I can't wait for it.