Khaydar's Projects

Guest Khaydar

Found nothing to nitpick about gastornis.

Awesome looking, as always.

Can I ask what are you planning now?

Hi, I've been following your creations for a while now, and they've been really fantastic. However, I noticed something was off with your aquatic animals, they seem to lack animations for going downward at an angle. Do you ever plan to return to them someday and add them?

Khaydar

New releases:

Indian Rhinoceros

zYfMdNv.png

Short-faced Bear

6hXmS8y.png 

(Ignore the tropical background)

@MetaKnightSome of my sharks lack shadows, so might redo them in the future, as for diving animations I don't know how to do them. 

@DinoThePower I'm always open for suggestion, if I find the request interesting I might do it. As for dimetrodon, Borsato already did a good one.

• Love 1

Valexi Slevaskos

I wonder could you do a frilled shark, you can probably use the one from wildlife park 2 or somewhere else if you can find it. It's okay if you can't, but it's just a request.

Valexi Slevaskos

Oh wait forget about getting the model from Wildlife park 2, I found out there was some user made models for zoo tycoon 2. So you can use those since that is what you usually do.

9 hours ago, Khaydar said:

New releases:

Indian Rhinoceros

zYfMdNv.png

Short-faced Bear

6hXmS8y.png 

(Ignore the tropical background)

@MetaKnightSome of my sharks lack shadows, so might redo them in the future, as for diving animations I don't know how to do them. 

@DinoThePower I'm always open for suggestion, if I find the request interesting I might do it. As for dimetrodon, Borsato already did a good one.

There´s problem with indian rhino - can´t even put mouse on it in animal purchase menu, game crashes while I do that.

HENDRIX

@Khaydar For dive and rise, you would just copy the normal swim animations, but keyframe the rotation of the root bone (Bip01) so the animal faces down or up.