Khaydar's Projects

Guest Khaydar

Can´t find any bugs in uintatherium and sumatran rhino.

And can´t wait on white rhino and arsinoitherium... And of course sharks. :)

Little nitpicking: in description of sumatran rhino, there´s sentence, that sumatran rhino is the most endangered rhino in the world. This is not true, javan rhino is (a little) more endangered (there are no javan rhinos in the captivity, all of the wild ones are in one protected area, and there are less of them than sumatran rhinos). But that has nothing to do quality of the animal itself.

For players: sumatran rhino can have 100 suitability with rainforest fern.

Khaydar

Fixed the rhino description, it says that it is endangered instead

Khaydar

New Releases

Arsinoitherium - Tropical Rainforest

IMsxg4o.png

White Rhinoceros - Savannah grassland

UoLMLkR.png

This took me more time than supposed, the Arsinoitherium was initialy a savannah animal, because the climate became dryer during the end of the Eocene. When in reality it lived close to mangroves like shown in Walking with beasts. So I redid it  from scratch and made it able to swim ( My first land animal compatible with tanks).

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Khaydar said:

New Releases

Arsinoitherium - Tropical Rainforest

IMsxg4o.png

White Rhinoceros - Savannah grassland

UoLMLkR.png

This took me more time than supposed, the Arsinoitherium was initialy a savannah animal, because the climate became dryer during the end of the Eocene. When in reality it lived close to mangroves like shown in Walking with beasts. So I redid it  from scratch and made it able to swim ( My first land animal compatible with tanks).

After breeding both of them, can´t find anything to nitpick. Even arsinoitherium doesn´t show ´staying at bottom of tank´ bug, which is quite common in user-created animals.

Awesome animals:)

Suggestion: maybe lesser price for white rhino. Those rhinos are only not endangered rhino species (at least southern subspecies/species).

For players: arsinoitherium can have 100 suitability with rainforest fern.

• Like 1

Khaydar

@DinoThePower Maybe later if I continue importing more Walking with dinosaurs/beasts/monsters models.

I'm currently doing my shark pack, so far I've finished the following sharks: nurse, winghead and blacktip reef shark.

Here's some pics:

QjPskV2.png

blacktip

yP1LwRs.png

winghead

wCwXeFB.png

nurse

• Like 1
  • Love 1

They look terrific!

When you are going to release them?

Khaydar

@Hawkkeye666 I want to  release the whole pack at once but if you guys want, I can release what has already be done. 

• Like 1