Guest Happiness Issue

Saobie

Also i still find it hard to find downloads that actually work. Could you give me the name of a few of these foliage packs?

Here are its stats

[EstheticBonus]
; man
v = 9503
v = 5
; woman
v = 9504
v = 5
; boy
v = 9505
v = 10
; girl
v = 9506
v = 10

The ones I gave you links for would be 20 where you see the 5 and 10 amounts. In other words the guests like them more.

How are you loading your files into the game? The best way is to do it manually.

http://zootekphoenix.com/forums/files/file/1244-brick-themed-flowerbeds-by-genkicoll-sundance/

This pack will give you plenty to look through

http://zootekphoenix.com/forums/files/file/1543-tek-flower-megapack-by-various-designers/

These can go in exhibits as well as outside them

http://zootekphoenix.com/forums/files/file/1460-grasses-tall-grasses-by-genkicoll/

Not a huge fan of the recolored fences honestly, but if itl get me higher happiness ill take it. I also downloaded teh brick flowerbeds pack

Im loading my mods in the dlupdates folder location

That is the right place.

There are also some user made paths that will give a better value than the ingame ones. There are lots of cobblestone and brick types that look realistic if that is what you like.

So the game keeps crashing when i place the flowerbeds. Typically it waits to crash til im just about done placing all the flowerbeds. 3 times in a row now

No crash error, the game just straight up closes

Also im in to things that fit in graphically with the game. The brick flowerbeds, and Z.Z. opal rocks are what i have rn that i like the look of. The recolored cast iron fences are acceptable, since some of the colors work ok

That sounds like an cEstheticWeight type crash or an incorrectly configured animal type crash. The first is a guest that tries to gawk at a piece when it shouldn't. The second is when an animal tries to do something that it doesn't have the graphics for but does have the configuring for. Or something like that. So what animals are you using?

All the animals im using are modified vanilla animals. The only thing i changed about most of them is attractiveness rating. But for some i changed exhibit needs

I use the following in my zoo:

Yeti

Ankylosaurus (changed to be 100% compatible with triceratops)

Triceratops

Deinosuchus

Plesiosaur (changed to be 100% compatible with loch ness)

Loch ness

Unicorns

Uca files? You mean the one in my dlupdates folder right? I used Ape3.2 to create a .ztd file that added these modifcations