ID This Download

HeatherL

ZooGrammy

Heather when I went through my animal files,  if I had a choice I would choose Genki's animals.   She has a nice Cassowary.  At least I know that they have been tested.    I decided to choose one of each type of animal and not have so many of the same kind. 

I do the same as ZooGrammy with an acception of a couple of them but I only use genki's cassowary as it is a great animal and out of them 3 the most pretty one as well.

I have to agree with both of you, Pukkie and ZooGrammy.  I was just trying to identify where that particular file came from & who made it.

Jane, I understood that she meant the one that you had uploaded from ZooAdmin, not that you had made it.  Thank you for taking the time to do that.  :flowerysmile:

1 hour ago, Jane said:

Oh my....Jane has not made any animals at all, please leave me out when refering to Admin files, they are all downloaded from Zoo Admin and not on me to take responsible for. I am just the messenger. Who ever created these did so as best they could, RESPECT  and they have been available for 15 years as they are.

I know you did not make it but you did adjust something since the ztd file here had a 2018 date. All Jay did in his comment was try to distinguish between the various versions of the same file.  There was no judgement here. She asked a question and we answered it.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me who created this wonderful snow dusted path? I need to know if this is Teks or someone elses. Yes I am still sorting my files and i feel like also using it in this months contest

Zoo002.jpg

The path in the back by the horses is in this pack: