ID This Download

HeatherL

No doubt girl no doubt :hug2: Just got a new password so should be able to log in again Hope to drop ny this or coming weekend.

• 2 months later...

I found another one- it reads:

Unknown Reptile.ZTD    

dated 4-5-2004

Does anyone have any idea from where it came, who made it, and what is it?  :evilputer1:

Not sure which site I got it from at the moment. Could be either jay mentions or somewhere different.

This is what Jay says about it:

Fern gave me Unknown_Reptile.zip in September of 2008. It contains "Unknown Reptile.ZTD" with the 4-5-2004 date you mentioned. Supposedly it is a type of crocodile that reproduces quickly, although the suitability guide says it has have 100% happiness to reproduce. The 1033.txt file says it was "Created by God Gamer51 of Zoo Admin and ZK Lounge". Like most animals created in those early years, it has problems, including more than what the checker says. The checker shows the following warnings:
*** Warning: The [] section is unnecessary and could be removed.
*** Warning: cSickChance setting is less than 0.
*** Warning: Terrain sum does not equal 100.
*** Warning: Sum of family, genus, and animal id/type values are < 0.
*** Warning: uca/ai file contains the word 'Undefined'.
*** Warning: BehaviorSet sections contain duplicate lines.

Thank you, Fern & Jay.  That helps a lot.

On 18/11/2018 at 12:51 PM, pukkie said:

Can someone tell me who created this wonderful snow dusted path? I need to know if this is Teks or someone elses. Yes I am still sorting my files and i feel like also using it in this months contest

Zoo002.jpg

I'll also ask a question about this screen... the frozen koi pond, from where it comes?

• 8 months later...

And two more:

MEGAPACK_1.ztd

MEGAPACK_2.ztd

I have no idea where I picked these up, who made them or what is in them - any ideas?

Cricket
On 11/11/2019 at 12:03 AM, HeatherL said:

And two more:

MEGAPACK_1.ztd

MEGAPACK_2.ztd

I have no idea where I picked these up, who made them or what is in them - any ideas?

Heather, if you have these files, please either post them here or send to me in a PM.  If I take a look at the code, I should be able to tell you what they are :D