VC's Attempts at Projects!

VeganCannibalism

VeganCannibalism
2 hours ago, Fern said:

Change your background around the well to shockling pink or something bright. Ape does a back background otherwise and that back becomes the transparency. The area you talk about is probably the same black, hence your problem. If you want me to fix it just send it to me. You might need to go back to the originals

Thanks for the tip. Looks like I've fixed it now. :)

wellnewtestscreen.png

VeganCannibalism

Here's another scenery piece I've started working on: candles!

Edit/Update:  Adjusted animations so the number of rows doesn't change when the object is rotated. Made the outline less harsh, so hopefully the candles will blend better with zoo objects. :) See changes in my screencaps below.

candlescreentest.png

candlesnewscreentest.png

• 1 month later...
VeganCannibalism

I know that ZT has a very nice lion statue already, but here's a different one I've ported from Fallout Tactics. :D

lionsculpturetest.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I really like that lion!  Beautiful.

• Thanks 1

I have the sprite sheet for this and yes there is a transparent spot even in them on the right side of all the images so open your image in your graphics program and zoom it in so you can see each of the individual pixels from the looks of it on my sprite sheets it would be fine to color them all black it will fit in fine and not take away from the look of the well. Coloring them 1 by 1 would be easiest with a paint brush tool sized to 1 pixel there isn't to many so should only take about 2 minutes. make sure you do that for all 4 views you are using.

oops did't notice more posts.....lmao ... glad you got it fixed most times it's an easy fix.

VC for your candles what graphics program are you using?? the image could be brightened up with a bit of contrast so the individual candles highlight a bit more so they are a little more noticable.

VeganCannibalism
11 hours ago, Yellowrose said:

VC for your candles what graphics program are you using?? the image could be brightened up with a bit of contrast so the individual candles highlight a bit more so they are a little more noticable.

I usually use Gimp, or MSPaint if I'm feeling lazy. I'll take a look at the frames again and see if I can brighten them up.

VeganCannibalism

Okay, I've made some adjustments to the brightness and contrast for my candles. They really do look much better. :)

brightercandles.png

• Like 2