pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• pdn
    • kong

Most annoying animals!

Guest Eragon845

Guest Eragon845

Hey guys,which animals do you think ae most annoying? My list:Triceratops(Always knocks down the trees)Elephant seals(I'll have a 96 suitability rating and they'll get angry) and Sable antelope,because whenever I want to make a huge safari zoo,and when I put in other animals(Except the widebeast and I think the african buffalo)the antelope gets angry. :4rrvt2:

Guest Climperoonie

Bigfoot, Bigfoot and Bigfoot. They never seem to be happy! When you click on the "Zookeeper's Recommendations", it says "There are more shelters than nessecary, but when you delete one, a :mad: comes up over their heads! Stupid Bigfoots.

genkicoll

The snow leopards are annoying because to get the suitability into the high 90's, you have to put so many large rock formations that there's almost no room for the animals!

nana_nytowl

Any animal that procreates (breeds) too fast. (Like Warthogs and some other savannah animals.) Exhibits get crowded before you can get back to them.

:post-6-1170309992:

PS. What are "trikes"?

genkicoll

"Trikes" would be Triceratops, Beth :vishenka_34:

I agree about animals that breed too fast, but it's only only annoying with ZT2 - you can't sell 'em off in ZT2! >_< At least when they're overbreeding in ZT1, you can get $$ for it!

Guest joco3000

Tigers breed alot

Do an exibit with White and Bengal tigers, give them 9 months, and its overcrowded, even if you only had 2 of each

Triceratops are awkward because if you do them a perfenct exibit, 95+, they are still upset.

I have only once got a baby of them (so cute)

I dont have dino digs though

Guest Eragon845

Another I would say has to be Flamingos. They breed waaaaaaaayy too much. Ounce I had at least 500! :whoa: