• Total Members
    • Most Online

pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• There are no registered users currently online

Most annoying animals!

Guest Eragon845

Wow, somebody's actually still reading this! Well, if anyone's ever played with RSN Cc1, you'll know that the Greater Kudu has an annoying bug where it will not become happy. Figures, because when I downloaded the pack, it was an animal I wanted because they're one of my favorite antelope.

I can relate Kiwilover, the capybara over at Zoo Admin (not the one that looks like a baby hippo), has a similar problem where it's constantly never happy even though it's exhibit is perfect.

Also, Kiwilover-could you possibly send me the download for RSN's cc1 pack? I don't believe I have it.

And you can get a new Greater Kudu over at ZT ABC that was made by And 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hyenas i hate therm so much i cant beat the scenario vcause of suitability any help would be awesome ive tried everything i cant get it to go to 85 just 82 it drives me crazy :angry_fit:

Savannahjan

Jaguars are a total pain. You can have their exhibit at 100% suitability, plenty of zookeepers raking up pooh and only small sections of fencing that allow guests to see in, even have the path one or two spaces away from the fence. But those jags are never happy. Sometimes they will breed anyway, but they just get grumpier and grumpier. I hate to use them.

Guest Animals
can anyone help me with the hyenas lol ive tried everything i cant win until i get suitability of 85

Make a 60 Grid square exhibit

45 Savannah

6 Sand

6 Dirt

3 Fresh Water

1 Grid Square with fiolage

2 Small Rocks

3 SPotted Hyenas