pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• Hawkkeye666
    • pdn
    • kong

Most annoying animals!

Guest Eragon845

what's wrong with your Markhors? Elevation problems? not enough rocks? they should also be pretty easy.

In urgent need of tutorial then IcePengwyn for I allways want them in the zoo for I believe the are one of the most prettiest as well

but when I click the zookeeper he states the exhibit is well suited and when I want to change elevation their signals goes red.

So till this very day I never succeeded in making them happy and I am affraid of using them again allthough I keep trying for are they beautifull or what?

• 2 months later...

If I had to pick a standard ZT, it would probably be the markhor too, because of the insane amount of "Raise terrain :), raise terrain again :(, too much, make some blocky cliffs instead. Oh yeah, and then find a flat spot to put the shelter.

But my award for most annoying animals overall go to:

1st Runner-up: Bay Cat by planetkitty- You fill it with rainforest plants and it's all smiley faces- then you start getting "Bay Cat is unhappy" messages. So, OK I'll just use the one recommended in the picture. Happy, happy, happy, now it hates it!

By a massive amount of trial and error, I determined that the missing element was the water reed. Happily fixed, but for the hours of frustration it caused, it gets 2nd place.

Winner: Jawa from Star Wars Expansion Pack- Jawas are totally schizo. Their requirements of how many rocks and plants actually change back and forth. So before I figured this out, I'd optimize their requirements into the 90% range, then check back and see it was like 40% suitibility because of too many rocks. You have to find a medium between its two personalities of "Jawa love rocks" and "Jawa hate rocks" so that both stay in the lower green bands.

I love both of these critters and use them frequently, but they are annoying!

Cheers!

Microbru

P.S. A potential addition might be the Ghost Bear. The one zoo I tried putting it in, it kept escaping and I couldn't figure out why. It so happens I've never used it since, so I don't know if it was annoying or if I was incompetent that day. Have to try it again sometime.

P.S. A potential addition might be the Ghost Bear. The one zoo I tried putting it in, it kept escaping and I couldn't figure out why. It so happens I've never used it since, so I don't know if it was annoying or if I was incompetent that day. Have to try it again sometime.

Well then I have a nice addition to add to this bear for who knows it helps. Perhaps you can place the Sunset Pinguin

from Sundance in the same exhibit for it suffers from the same problem.

You might never know if the have a calming effect on each other and stay put! :uglyhammer:

Well then I have a nice addition to add to this bear for who knows it helps. Perhaps you can place the Sunset Pinguin

from Sundance in the same exhibit for it suffers from the same problem.

You might never know if the have a calming effect on each other and stay put! :uglyhammer:

New on the WB!

Ghost Bear- He's a detective under a curse. At night, he turns into a supernatural talking bear who can walk through walls.

Sunset Penguin- She works side by side with him until after hours, then she moonlights as the mastermind thief/escape artist he's determined to catch!

No item too safe, no trap too foolproof, and no clue for either. Watch Bear & Penguin, Thursdays at 8.

Cheers!

Microbru

marble_collecter

Personally thinks the Arctic Wolf can be a pain as well as the flamigos. I seem to dislike either the cheateu or the jag, its been a while since I have used either just for that reason. I am not a big fan of dinosaurs to begin with but some are more managable than others.

• 1 year later...
Winner: Jawa from Star Wars Expansion Pack- Jawas are totally schizo. Their requirements of how many rocks and plants actually change back and forth. So before I figured this out, I'd optimize their requirements into the 90% range, then check back and see it was like 40% suitibility because of too many rocks. You have to find a medium between its two personalities of "Jawa love rocks" and "Jawa hate rocks" so that both stay in the lower green bands.

Um... Where oh where to find the Star Wars downloads??!?!?!??! I had no clue!! I would LOVE to do a Star Wars themed zoo or even a small area!!!

*drools on keyboard and rushes off to search* :whoa:

• 1 month later...