• MarkBL20
    • kong
    • ehehe

Most annoying animals!

Guest Eragon845

Savannahjan

Spotted Hyena

Exhibit size : 10 x 10 ( 100 squares )

Terrain : 75 squares savannah, 5 squares fresh water, 10 squares dirt and 10 squares sand

Foliage : 6 squares full with umbrella thorn tree

Rocks : 4 small rocks

Shelter : 1 rock cave

Toy : no toys

Elevation : no elevation needed

Animals : 2 males and 2 females

Animal Happiness : 100

Suitability Rating : 97

Orca. It's my favorite living animal, but in the game, they reproduce wayyy too often. That gets really annoying sometimes, but I'd still keep Orcas in a Zoo.

Look on the bright site Pika as you get to sell them to keep the number of animals in balance to the tank size it will provide your zoo some great money! :elkgrin:

I love all the animals. The only thing I hate is when you have small animals that require ridiculously large exhibits. And to me anything over the standard 10x10 is way too large except in the cases of dinos or whales.

I have found that using a 10x10 (100 squares) is a great base for finding how to make as perfect an exhibit as possible.

I love to do Markhors even. One thing I've found is that a single pile of poo will drop suitability by a point. So when I hit 99 and can't go to the 100 I look for some poo. :)

• 1 month later...
I love all the animals. The only thing I hate is when you have small animals that require ridiculously large exhibits. And to me anything over the standard 10x10 is way too large except in the cases of dinos or whales.

I am the opposite, I always make my exhibits really huge. I feel bad for the animals that don't have tons and tons of room to run around! (Incidentally this is probably why my zoos are ALWAYS poor!)

lol~ Mel, have you discovered the Easter Eggs and Cheats thread yet? We have a lot of items pinned in the General ZT Discussion section that you'll want to check out :wink:

Yeah I use the money cheat a lot but I always feel really bad doing it! I guess I am a stickler for authentic gameplay :) I don't really use tons of addons either for the same reason. It's really amazing that it's possible to do so much with it but the super hacks just aren't for me I guess!