• Most Online

asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• riou108

Ryno's Projects!

Ryno

genkicoll

Again, I am SO glad I included those empty frames with the resources! Y'all are coming up with stuff I never would have! The wonderful thing about having different designers is that we all think differently. Great job, Ryno!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryno

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• Cricket

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx guys am really pleased ur liking them :) i must thanx you Genkicoll for adding them into the resources or i would have never gotten the idea.

Another one complete... The Bison

BISONONECOMPLETE.png

I've just realised something and now i feel really stupid! The background is black..right...and when i put the images in APE the bit of black that is actually touching the case is still black and this would show up in the game right? or am i wrong? I think i remember somewere the background should be bright pink or lime green?

So am asking would the black section show up in the game? Because i did the rhino one again on a pink background and again the pink part which is touching the case is still pink in APE?

genkicoll

APE will remove the EXACT color that appears in the top left corner pixel of your image. If it's even slightly different, the color will stay. So if you're using a perfect black color as a background, your animal shadows will show up as being a "hole" in the image. You might plunk them in APE, then stick them in ZT just to see where you stand.

genkicoll

Oh. That does make it hard to check, doesn't it. :P Mmm, you can send me the images and I will check them for you, if you like :)

Update....g

Some bad news i'm afraid, Myself and Genki have tired to get these looking right in APE and the Game but it just doesn't seem to be going our way..Then with some advise from Jane whom was very helpful and made a good tutorial, it still doesn't seem to be going my way i've tried everything i can think of.. However am still going to be making these but just as nomal statues with the same base and animals just wont have glass or the top border.

I will keep the show cases in mind for the futhure.. Sorry about that everyone