Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• kxpbleed
    • TRIFORCE89

Ryno's Projects!

Ryno

Savannahjan

Computer probs are just the worst, so sorry for the hassel, Ryno. Looking forward to seeing the new animals. The woodstork is still one of my very favorite user made animals. Sounds like your fall will be busy. It's hard to believe you will be 20, Mike, seems just like yesterday we met.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryno

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• Cricket

Top Posters In This Topic

Computer probs are just the worst, so sorry for the hassel, Ryno. Looking forward to seeing the new animals. The woodstork is still one of my very favorite user made animals. Sounds like your fall will be busy. It's hard to believe you will be 20, Mike, seems just like yesterday we met.

Yep does seem like i have a busy auturm lol. I know i can't believe am going to be 20 in 3 months, It doesn't seem 3/4 years ago when i joined Zoo Tek i think i was 16 so thats nearly 4 years, doesn't feel like it..

I have quite a few of the animals actually made now, but they seems to be problems with every single one of them, which i don't quite understand, i follow the guides step by step and do wat everyone is doing but they still want to hate me and its driving me insane :uglyhammer:

I am however not given up.. so don't worry and i have alot more animals idea's in the work. and objects for that matter so watch out there is ALOT to come from me coming very soon! I have sent an email to Jordan to look at 2 of my files, I'm aware he is busy with RL at the mo so it may be awhile till they up for download

if anyone has any ideas of things to make animals or objects or anything just drop a reply.. Please i need more idea;s though i have alot

Sorry for the double post! but i had to! Cos am good :P LOL :uglyhammer: I figured out myself what was crashing my games with the animals everytime i make them so now they all work YAY! and i have 3 animals 99% complete

The Quokka, Tibetan Wolf, The Viscuna - some tiny fine tuning has to be complete to fix them and they will be up for download :vishenka_34:

Luke

They look all great; just one thing by Viscuna do you mean vicuna or is this a whole different creature that I'm not aware of?

They look all great; just one thing by Viscuna do you mean vicuna or is this a whole different creature that I'm not aware of?

Thanx Norn! in my animal book i saw it in, had it written down as the Viscuna, but on google it comes up Vicuna.. Must be a spelling mistake in the book, and ive named the animal Viscuna :uglyhammer:

NOTE - All 3 animals are fully completed and uploaded just waiting for approval

There is probs already one made, but i made an Arctic Fox... I apologise if someone has already made one here...

arcticfox-ry.gif

Its complete and will go upload it now... Now onto the domestic cats

Sorry for the double post...

I've been working on these all morning...Two of the cats are complete..The white and brown just gotta do the ginger..They compatible with each other

White

domeswhite.gif

Brown

domesbrown.gif