AlwaysTired

• Taz
    • Joshua
    • DragonEmperor500
    • MarkBL20

Ryno's Projects!

Ryno

genkicoll

I figured out how to do transparency! :party: So I can probably help you...except I'm not sure how it will turn out in APE. Hmm... I'll have to go experiment more.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryno

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• Cricket

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured out how to do transparency! :party: So I can probably help you...except I'm not sure how it will turn out in APE. Hmm... I'll have to go experiment more.

Thats great news :) I've been trying with different shades and they seem to work in APE fine...So maybe i will work on some MM animal cases while we try to figure this out

This all sounds very promissing to me So I am vert proud on the 2 of you to keep on working with this and I will be waiting

to see how this will continue.

genkicoll

OK, I've got it down! Ryno, check out THIS thread for more information on using glass facades in Zoo Tycoon design.

• 3 weeks later...

Just alittle heads up since i've been quiet for a while, I haven't given up Designing so don't worry about that :P thats the good news, The bad news is that i've had to unistall ZT and everything to so with is as my laptop is going back to the shop, As the battery is annoying me now, When its fully charged its ment to last 90mins but its only lasting 30mins so yeah am taking it back, Tomarrow and will see what they say, Am not paying £500 ($1,004) for a laptop that doesn't work.

So yeah once my laptop is fixed i will get back to creations

genkicoll

Sorry about the computer, Ryno :( I'm glad you haven't given up on your projects, though! If you like, I'll help you get that pesky glass in place on your items - they're too pretty not to use! :vishenka_34:

Another update...About my laptop..I took it to the shop and said to ring up the "Tech Guys" so we did. and they said charge is for 12 hours and let it drain and charge it 12 hours again so we did, and its still not working right, so we rang them back up, and asked if they could come out to give me a new battery as the man in the shop said they would, but the answer that we got was we dont just come out and give new batteries out, so They coming on Friday to take my laptop away :( i dunno how long for, so it may be a while until i start designing again, As its september on Saturday i go back to Uni on the 24th to enrol again and lectures start again first week of october so i will be busy from then until Christmas break, and then its my birthday end of December! 20 me 20!! lol so it may be a while but i will try get some things complete for you guys, even if it means to put everything back on the PC (which am on now)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the double posting!

I give up waiting for my laptop to come so i've put everything back on to the PC. And am currently making some animals

Animal To-Do List

Red - Complete

Blue - Next

- Ibis

- - Scarlet

- - White (Will look like my woodstork)

- - Black

- Ethiopian Wolf - 0% Complete

- Tibetan Wolf - 100%

- Domestic House Cats

- - Ginger

- - White