Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

Hawkkeye666

And I think Fern would like this.

1772569670_Novrastrovobrzek.jpg.07e40fa7653ab797ba318e216c567878.jpg

• Like 1

Hawkkeye666

Hi to all!!!

After what Hendrix wrote, I learnt few things - first is, that I am idiot (ok, I new that one for a long time). I couldn´t open .nif models because... I was using wrong version of niftools. Now I use correct version for Blender 2.78, and it works like charm.

Second - recycling animations. It is awesome! The most tedious part of animal making can be now done in much shorter time (and a few sets of animations saved, and one can use them whenever one wants.

So, I took a bunch of .nif files and made some comissions you wanted. Here they are, with some other animals I prepared before.

to HEATHER: I haven´t forgotten about dikdik. It is made, and it will be released in quite a big pack of (mostly) African ungulates. More of you asked me to make some, if I remember correctly.

animals:

932984796_Novrastrovobrzek.jpg.07dfefacec1112c080b40e961df0383a.jpg

Gila Monster, Gould´s Monitor, Tuatara, Yellow-Spotted Rock Hyrax, Yellow-Throated Marten

Compatibility guide:

Yellow-Spotted Rock Hyrax - my Rock Hyrax

Tuatara - Borsato´s Kakapo

Enjoy!

*** file removed 20210617

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Hawkkeye666

This kept me awake for few nights, but I think it was worth it. And quite fun to make.

ungulates.jpg.8ded24f3619422b6504197d64b67ae41.jpg

Animals:

Springbok, Soemmerring´s Gazelle, Mongolian Gazelle, Goitered Gazelle, Rhim Gazelle, Arabian Oryx, Asiatic Wild Ass

Roan Antelope, Grévy´s Zebra, Black Wildebeest, Common Eland, Kiang

Kirk´s Dik-Dik, Bohor Reedbuck, Nyala, Four-Horned Antelope, Sitatunga, Klipspringer, Abbot´s Duiker, Barbary Sheep

Compatibility guide:

Lets find out!

Actually, most of them are compatible with ingame, Borsato´s, Khaydar´s or my animals.

You can write you observations here.

EDIT: 1.6.2021: ANIMATIONS OF NYALA CORRECTED, ITS LEGS ARE NO LONGER HANGING LOSELY BEHIND IT WHEN LYING.

*** file removed 20210617

• Like 1
  • Love 4

mjmannella

Good stuff! And good to see another Restorers animal get ported to ZT1!

• Like 1

Hawkkeye666
5 hours ago, mjmannella said:

Good stuff! And good to see another Restorers animal get ported to ZT1!

It was inevitable. I quite like nice-looking little asses.

• Haha 3

mjmannella

Lol.

On an unrelated note: Are you taking animal requests now? I have some ideas as to what I'd like to see now that you can work with .nif files.

Hawkkeye666
57 minutes ago, mjmannella said:

Lol.

On an unrelated note: Are you taking animal requests now? I have some ideas as to what I'd like to see now that you can work with .nif files.

Yep. But there still could be some problems - for example I wanted to make Hirola for ungulates pack, but when I export its model to Blender, it´s upside down. For now I do not know why. But there´s one model of 20 or so which makes some problems I could not solve. I have quite improved my Blender skills in last few weeks, I would go so far as calling myself beginner.

And if I do not find proper wikipedia pics, you are going to make screenshots.

• Like 1

mjmannella

Good to know! I'll discuss further in DMs